lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #121
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Walkthrough of pretty much the whole first level from a demo at PAX:

Part 1 - http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pa...ar-wars/705422

Part 2 - http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pa...ar-wars/705424

Combat still looks clunky and, worse yet, the narrator says that they have cut down on the number of enemies you face at once in favour of fewer enemies that resist all your attacks. Sigh.
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #122
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
And the QTEs! I don't know about other people, but it doesn't make it more cinematic to me. I find I just end up staring at a small section of the screen to see what button to push next, and pretty much miss all the visuals. Very unsatisfying boss battles.

And I know I must be in the minority, but the two sabers backwards looks stupid.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2010, 05:47 PM   #123
truJedi
Rookie

im very very excited

... I am Jacks Smirking Revenge
truJedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2010, 06:09 PM   #124
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Hmm...I'm trying to decide whether to get the collector's edition or the regular edition of this game.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2010, 12:40 AM   #125
truJedi
Rookie

COLLECTORS !!!! i am , the silver crystal is deff gona be worth it

Old 10-06-2010, 12:45 AM   #126
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
I am kinda curious what the exclusive Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller character skin is like.

That skin and the silver/white crystal is the very reasons why i ordered the CE version of the game.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2010, 09:49 AM   #127
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Yeah, the crystal and the skin sound nice...as do the exclusive levels, even though they'll probably be kinda crappy compared to the rest of the game.

Trying...to...resist...

Oh, what the heck...why am I even bothering? Collector's Edition it is! (I'll be annoyed if those "exclusive levels", lightsaber crystal, and character skin become DLC later. )

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #128
truJedi
Rookie

that would shatter me in a million pieces .....

Old 10-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #129
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
I am kinda curious what the exclusive Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller character skin is like.

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Thanatos9t is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #130
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos9t View Post

Oh. My. Freakin'. Word. It looks like...a thrall from TR:U or somethin'...

I, uhh...I think I'll be getting the collector's edition for the extra levels and the 'saber crystal.

Short stories:

Old 10-07-2010, 12:36 AM   #131
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Yeah, really looks worth paying half as much again for.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:59 AM   #132
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
A new trailer is out. Warning - it's a tad spoilerific.

At present I've only been able to find this version on Yahoo - http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/s...videos/1413294
Old 10-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #133
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Hmm...think I'll skip the spoiler trailer, haha.

Just nineteen days...plus the time it takes to ship...

So, quick question. I know that with Star Trek Online, you got different perks when you pre-ordered it from different places (Borg playable race is the only I can recall off the top of my head). On Amazon under TFU II, it says:

"Pre-order 'Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II" for Xbox 360 or PS3 and recieve a code to access two exclusive challenge levels - 'The Mystical Swamps of Dagobah' and 'Defending the Core'."

Anyone know if the pre-order rewards from other places are different? (I googled around to find out, but I couldn't find anything.)

Short stories:

Old 10-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #134
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorenna View Post
Anyone know if the pre-order rewards from other places are different? (I googled around to find out, but I couldn't find anything.)
I think Gamestop has a different Pre-order reward than other sites:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=76710

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Thanatos9t is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #135
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos9t View Post
I think Gamestop has a different Pre-order reward than other sites:
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=76710
So...if that's where the silver saber crystal comes from, what's the exclusive crystal that comes with all the collector's editions?

Thanks for the link, Thanatos.

Short stories:

Old 10-08-2010, 02:58 AM   #136
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Better version of the trailer:

View page
YouTube Video
Old 10-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #137
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Just found an email in my inbox with this message from Star Wars.com.

'LucasArts is happy to announce that the demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II will be arriving at both the Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Network on Tuesday, October 12th.

The level focuses on the very beginning of the game, which takes in a secret cloning facility on the planet of Kamino. Starkiller, told by Vader he is no more than a clone, becomes tormented by the memories of his past and escapes into the rain-soaked planet with Vader not far behind.

Unleash the power of dual lightsabers, over-top Force powers including the new Jedi mind trick, and get a first taste on a journey that will take Starkiller across the galaxy in search of the truth behind his past, as well as the woman he cannot forget.'

Edit: Just played through the demo. And all i can say is, not bad, not the best... but not bad.

This demo now has me REALLY looking forward to a couple of days after release day here in norway. (it usually takes 2-5 days for packages to get here through the mail.)

My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.

Last edited by Darth Payne; 10-12-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #138
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

As this post is about the 2 tv spots for the game i chose to make a new post.

Did anyone else catch the 2 tv spots for TFU II?

The first was pretty cool with Starkiller fighting stormtroopers in a forrest at winter time asking where 'she' is. Then Vader shows up and most/all of the troopers are promptly vaporised as Vader and Starkiller prepare for a fight.

The second starts with Vader being flung through 4-6 walls, after Vader gets to his feet he looks back through the hole he came through and sees Starkiller activating his saber in preperation for a fight.

This has me thinking that the Starkillers from those two tv spots might actually be two different clones.

Old 10-16-2010, 05:12 AM   #139
Drunkside
Satan´s little helper

The new trailer looks pretty cool, now im actually looking forward to this. Better not get my hopes up too high, but even if its more of the same action with two sabers I will be happy enough, gonna wait til Pelit reviews it though.

Saivo´s New demo, A Cruel Northern Land is out! Listen to it on our mikseri.net bandpage.

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=117610
Drunkside is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #140
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I don't remember dismemberment being in the first game, or was it and I just forgot? I wonder what changed their minds in adding it to TFUII.

I'll pick up the game, but I'm not in a hurry for it.
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #141
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
No, they added it for TFU2 because people complained it was missing from TFU1. I think the original reason they left it out was the same reason there is no gore - to keep the rating as low as possible. It still looks like there's not enough though. You should be sweeping through masses of stromtroopers lopping off heads and limbs left and right, not just having the occasional one drop off. I really don't get how they keep going on about it being "unleashed" when every second enemy is resistant to your force powers and your sabers are about as effective as Nerf batons.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:18 AM   #142
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
So the reviews are coming in and they aren't exactly overwhelmingly positive. It's sitting on 65% (at the time of writing) at MetaCritic at the moment - http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-...critic-reviews

Sounds fairly mediocre, but I'm not overly surprised given my experiences with TFU1.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:43 PM   #143
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
And the demo, apart from visuals, was pretty underwhelming.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2010, 04:10 PM   #144
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
^^ I saw some of these reviews and, unfortunately, it's just as I expected. It seems combat is lame and the visuals are good. In other words, just a rehash of TFU1.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #145
logan essex
Rookie

It is nowhere as good as TFU.
TFU was fun and interesting, and was a fairly decent length.
And the "story" in TFUII....ugh
What happened to LucasArts?
Did Disney buy them, too?

[TSL] Harbinger New Decor~[TSL] Ebon Hawk Reskin ~[TSL] Ravager New Decor ~[TSL] Onderon New Decor ~[TSL] Logan Essex's Ebon Hawk Interior
logan essex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2010, 04:15 PM   #146
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Well, i got my copy of TFU CE in the mail today.

Used the redeem code to download the exclusive content.

Problem is i can't seem to find neither the costume, nor the crystal.

I'll try starting a new game and see how it goes.

Edit: Both the LS and the DS endingd gave me a moment of 'wtf?' at the end of them.

Hopefully they will release an aftermath DLC for both endings.

Edit2: Well, started a new game, and the costume and crystall was there.

Problem i now have is the fact that the 'white' crystal is infact yellow.

Edit3: Noticed something else while looking through the TFU II costumes: TFU I Training Gear, TFU I Ceremonial Jedi Robes, TFU I Sith Stalker Armor.

Last edited by Darth Payne; 11-02-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:27 AM   #147
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Wow, thank god I rented that game.

Game play was a slight upgrade from the last, but the story was not as good in the slightest.

Christ, kill Starkiller already and move on to another Jedi/Sith.
Nedak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2010, 09:13 AM   #148
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
They already have. As I posted in this thread back at the beginning of September, a recent management shift at Lucasarts saw 30% of the staff sacked, Force Unleashed 3 being cancelled and Haden Blackman resigning. It would seem that, for the moment at least, the franchise is dead. And with average press reviews for TFU2 sitting at around 6.5/10, I'd say it's a fairly good bet that it's likely to stay dead for a while.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:56 PM   #149
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
They already have. As I posted in this thread back at the beginning of September, a recent management shift at Lucasarts saw 30% of the staff sacked, Force Unleashed 3 being cancelled and Haden Blackman resigning. It would seem that, for the moment at least, the franchise is dead. And with average press reviews for TFU2 sitting at around 6.5/10, I'd say it's a fairly good bet that it's likely to stay dead for a while.
As in most times, the revenue will tell.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #150
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Just in case someone is having trouble finding the holocrons i found a site that has both a walkthrough of the game itself, but also a video guide to the locations of every holocron.

http://www.supercheats.com/guides/st...ce-unleashed-2

Edit:
Well, the first two DLCs are out(atleast for the 360 version, haven't checked the others yet).

Endor DLC
Continue your adventure as the Dark Apprentice, where you can forever change the history of the Star Wars Universe by executing Darth Vader’s orders to crush the Rebels as they mount their assault on Endor.

(For some reason Leia seems like a tougher fight than Luke was in the Hoth DLC for TFU)

Character Pack
In this new character costume pack that will allow you to play as your favorite Star Wars characters, including Luke Skywalker in Dagobah Training Gear, Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clone Wars Battle Armor, Darth Malak, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Admiral Ackbar as well as new costumes for Starkiller.

Last edited by Darth Payne; 12-27-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #151
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Sizzle DLC? Joek Or Truth?

Went through my live acount and stumbled accross this:

The Force Unleashed II DLC Sizzle
Release Date: 14.12.2010
Filstørrelse: 80,4 MB
The saga continues as Starkiller unleashes his signature Force powers and devastating dual lightsaber combat in the new downloadable Endor Bonus Mission. See what happens if Starkiller, Darth Vader’s fugitive apprentice, returned to the dark side on a mission to bring down the Rebellion on the iconic planet of Endor. Available for download on December 15th for only 80 points, players can experience Starkiller’s powers as the menacingly powerful dark apprentice. All ewoks will be harmed!

Just what is this thing?

And no, it is not the Endor DLC as that had a file size of 645,2 MB.

Old 12-27-2010, 01:39 AM   #152
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
It's a DS bonus mission pack for the Endor DLC:

View page
YouTube Video

Kotaku went spastic about it a couple of weeks ago when they found out
Show spoiler

Last edited by DarthParametric; 12-27-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:45 AM   #153
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Really?

It adds more to the Endor DLC?

Sweeeet.

Edit: Killing Han and Chewie? And a saber wielding Leia?

That is part of the default Endor as i did that on my first playthrough of endor, *before* downloading Sizzle.

Last edited by Darth Payne; 12-27-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:49 AM   #154
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
I have no idea. I got the impression from various articles that it is more of a standalone "alternate Dark Side universe" kind of thing, similar to the Hoth DLC for TFU1.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:51 AM   #155
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Ah well.

I'll post again later today after doing another Endor Playthrough.

Hmmm, maybe i'll use the Malak character this time...

Edit: Just finished another playthrough of Endor. Didn't notice any difference what so ever.

I did finally find the last holocron though.

Last edited by Darth Payne; 12-27-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:43 AM   #156
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Thought i'd post this incase any others want or need this info.

The codes have been confirmed by me on my latest Endor playthrough on my 360.

Dark Green Lightsaber Crystal (Healing)
Enter "LIBO" as a code to unlock the Dark Green Lightsaber Crystal (Healing).

White Lightsaber Crystal (Wisdom)
Enter "SOLARI" as a code to unlock the White Lightsaber Crystal (Wisdom), which grants more Force Points for enemy kills.

Force Repulse
Enter "MAREK" as a code to unlock Force Repulse.

Lightsaber Throw
Enter "TRAYA" as a code to unlock Lightsaber Throw.

Mindtrick
Enter "YARAEL" as a code to unlock Mindtrick.

Boba Fett costume
Enter "MANDALORE" as a code to unlock the Boba Fett costume.

Dark Apprentice costume
Enter "VENTRESS" as a code to unlock the Dark Apprentice costume.

Experimental Jedi Armor (good apprentice) costume
Enter "NOMI" as a code to unlock the Experimental Jedi Armor (good apprentice) costume.

General Kota costume
Enter "RAHM" as a code to unlock the General Kota costume.

Jump Trooper costume
Enter "AJP400" as a code to unlock the Jump Trooper costume.

Nemoidian costume
Enter "GUNRAY" as a code to unlock the Nemoidian costume.

Rebel Commando costume
Enter "SPECFORCE" as a code to unlock the Rebel Commando costume.

Rebel Trooper costume
Enter "REBELSCUM" as a code to unlock the Rebel Trooper costume.

Saber Guard costume
Enter "MORGUKAI" as a code to unlock the Saber Guard costume.

Scout Trooper costume
Enter "HARPER" as a code to unlock the Scout Trooper costume.

Sith Acolyte costume
Enter "HAAZEN" as a code to unlock the Sith Acolyte costume.

Sith Training Droid costume
Enter "HOLODROID" as a code to unlock the Sith Training Droid costume.

Stormtrooper costume
Enter "TK421" as a code to unlock the Stormtrooper costume.

Terror Trooper costume
Enter "SHADOW" as a code to unlock the Terror Trooper costume.

Prequel bonus
Have a saved game file from the original Star Wars: The Force Unleashed with both endings viewed to unlock the Ceremonial Jedi Robes, Sith Stalker Armor, and Sith Training Gear costumes.

Play as Guybrush Threepwood (from Monkey Island)
Once you reach Cato Neimoidia (The Eastern Arch), enter the Infinite Nebstar Casino, and get to the end of it. You will find a fog filled room with frozen Neimoidians. Defeat the Imperial forces, then open the Carbonite sealed exit. Continue down the hallway to find a Jabba The Hut hologram at the end, with three slot machines in front it and some Guybrush Threepwood statues nearby. One of the statues points to the slot machines. Destroy those slot machines, and a red Holocron will appear where the machines were located. Pick it up to unlock the Guybrush Threepkiller costume. Pause the game, and select the "Costumes" option to equip it.

Secondary lightsaber crystals
Successfully complete the first ten challenges with at least a gold medal to unlock secondary lightsaber crystals. Additionally, new cutscenes will be unlocked by getting at least bronze medals in the challenges.

Bonus costumes
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume:

General Kota: Get a Silver medal in the "Deadly Path Trial" challenge.
Saber Guard: Get a Silver medal in the "Cloning Spire Trial" challenge.
Terror Trooper: Get a Silver medal in the "Terror Trial" challenge.

Easy Force Points
In the first level when you stop running away from the gunship, you will die and get Force Points. The save point at this location makes it easy to get infinite Force Points. Use a rubber band on your controller to force your character to always run. After dying, your character will begin running again and repeat the cycle automatically. Allow the game to idle in this state for easy Force Points.

Hidden Holocrons in Dagobah
Besides the two Holocrons that are easily found in Dagobah, there are also two hidden ones. The first one is found at the big tree with two eyes with a short cave. Go near that cave, and look to the right. You will find the first hidden Holocron behind some branches. The second hidden Holocron can be found when you see the big rock to the left of your path. Use Force Grip to move the rock to find the Holocron.

Easy "Imperial Painball" achievement
Immediately after learning the Jedi Mind Trick force power on the first level, simply throw 10 enemies into the Kamino generators to get the "Imperial Painball" achievement.

Easy "It Burns!" achievement
Immediately after learning the Jedi Mind Trick force power on the first level, simply throw 15 enemies into the red force fields to get the "It Burns!" achievement.

Easy "Sky Killer" achievement
Once you reach the Kamino Dive checkpoint, simply destroy as many TIE Fighters as possible, die, reload the checkpoint, and repeat until you get the "Sky Killer" achievement.

Easy "Stakross Medal Of Excellence" achievement
Once you reach the Kamino Dive checkpoint, simply destroy as many lightning pylons as possible, die, reload the checkpoint, and repeat until you get the "Stakross Medal Of Excellence" achievement.

Achievements
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:

Padawan (50 points): Complete the game on Easy difficulty.
Jedi Master (50 points): Complete the game on Hard difficulty.
Jedi Knight (50 points): Complete the game on Medium difficulty.
Jedi Grand Master (50 points): Complete the game on Unleashed difficulty.
Amplified (10 points): Kill 10 enemies with the lightning towers.
Kamfetti (10 points): Kill 5 enemies with the fans on Kamino.
Imperial Painball (10 points): Throw 10 enemies into the Kamino generators.
Droid Rage (10 points): Control the Terror Walker and destroy all the Terror Biodroids.
Strike! (10 points): Kill three enemies with a single 'bowling' ball.
Shattered (10 points): Shatter 10 enemies frozen in carbonite.
Break the Bank (10 points): Smash up 10 game machines.
Valet (10 points): Use Vader's TIE Advanced to destroy the AT-MP.
Stay On Target... (10 points): Get to the falling Gorog without crashing into any debris.
Master of Disaster (10 points): Break all of the coolant tanks aboard the Salvation without dying.
Stakross Medal of Excellence (10 points): Destroy 12 lightning pylons on the Kamino dive.
Jedi Bomb Squad (10 points): Remove all of the Terror Spider Bombs on the Salvation.
"No match for a good blaster..." (10 points): Kill 10 enemies using the turbolasers on the Kamino Drill Grounds.
Top of the World (10 points): Reach the top of the Spire without falling once.
Champion (30 points): Complete the first ten challenges with at least a Gold medal in each.
Rookie (30 points): Complete the first ten challenges with at least a Bronze medal in each.
Challenger (10 points): Complete one challenge and receive at least a Bronze medal.
Hat Trick (30 points): Get a Gold medal on any 3 challenges.
Platinum (30 points): Get a Platinum medal on any challenge.
Competitor (20 points): Get a Silver medal on any 5 challenges.
Unleashed (10 points): Activate Force Fury 10 times.
Enjoy The Trip See You Next Fall (10 points): Cause 50 enemies to fall to their deaths.
Maxed Out (30 points): Upgrade all Force Powers to Rank 3.
Use the Force, Luke (20 points): Complete any combat level using only Force Powers.
Lucky Streak (20 points): Defeat 300 consecutive enemies without dying.
Sky Killer (20 points): Destroy 15 TIE Fighters.
Arachnophobia (20 points): Destroy 200 Terror Spider Droids.
It Burns! (20 points): Disintegrate 15 enemies by throwing them into red force fields.
Pied Piper (20 points): Entice 10 Stormtroopers to leap to their deaths with Mind Trick.
Holocron Hunter (40 points): Find every holocron.
Return to Sender (20 points): Kill an AT-MP by gripping its own missiles and throwing them back.
Up, Up and Away (20 points): Overload 20 Jumptrooper jet packs.
Passive Aggressive (20 points): Parry and counter 10 melee attacks.
Awww Yeah... (30 points): Perform every combat move in the game (excluding combos that require Rank 3 Saber).
To the Face! (20 points): Reflect 20 missiles back at AT-MPs.
Specialist (10 points): Upgrade one Power to Rank 3.
Fully Charged (10 points): Use an entire bar of Force power on a Lightning attack.
Additionally, there are nine secret achievements:

Poor Bob (10 points): Force Grip a Stormtrooper, impale him with a lightsaber, zap him with Force Lightning, then throw him into an object.
Escape from Kamino (20 points): Escape Kamino in Vader's TIE Advanced.
The Nemesis in Flames (20 points): Destroy the Gunship.
Bring Down the Giant (20 points): Defeat the Gorog.
The Exterminator (20 points): Defeat the Terror Walker.
Crack the Sky (20 points): Destroy the Star Destroyer.
Meeting of the Jedi (20 points): Reunite with Kota.
Betrayed By Rage (20 points): Complete the game and choose the Dark Side ending.
A Measure of Mercy (20 points): Complete the game and choose the Light Side ending.
The following achievements require the "Battle Of Endor" bonus downloadable content:

Returning the Favor (20 points): Defeat a grenadier with his own grenade.
One with the Force (30 points): Complete Endor without dying
Sith Kicker (10 points): Drop kick 10 Ewoks.
Holocron Hunter (30 points): Find all the holocrons in Endor
Victory! (30 points): Complete Endor
Never Tell me the Odds (40 points): Complete Endor on Unleashed difficulty.
Additionally, there are two secret achievements with the "Battle Of Endor" bonus downloadable content:

Yub Yub (25 points): Complete the level defeating 20 Ewoks or more.
Don't Let the Wookiee Win (15 points): Defeat Han and Chewie.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II