lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Calo Nord joins your team as DS
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #1
Te Darasuum Mandalor
Forumite

Current Game: POTC: New Horizons
Calo Nord joins your team as DS

I came up with a cool Mod Idea witch allows Calo Nord to join you if you are DS. I was inspired by the whole hannharr idea in KOTOR 2. Calo joins you as DS if you tell Calo that you have changed and believe him the supirior mercenary. Then Canderous would appear working for Malak and you have to kill him and his backup.
Te Darasuum Mandalor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #2
Queen of Night
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
The idea is nice but I think there is already a Calo Nord Mod, look at after the kotorfiles. In addition, we must remember that after Taris, he has no normal voice more (except those where it was at one of the true star maps).

" The universe is nothing but illness and danger, surrounded by darkness and silence! " (Star Trek 11 / McCoy)
Queen of Night is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
As QoN said Calo has very few voiced lines and Canderous don't have any line fitting for Malak either. And it would take a really long time too. All those dialogs, and editing.... but it is possible. Hard and Long but it is possible.

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
Elite Duck
Rookie

Carth Onasi to Calo Nord -
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...alo_Nord;82945

Enjoy!

Elite Duck is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Calo Nord joins your team as DS