lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Head Pack TSL
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-02-2010, 03:51 AM   #1
HarleyQuinn01
Rookie

Lightbulb Head Pack TSL

Hello...today I'd like to make what I hope to be a simple request. (bear with my I'm unsre if these've been done).

I'm looking to have three heads made allowing the exile to appear as the race the head is modeled after. If anyone can be so kind as to do so.

1. Bith: Ihavent seen one of these yet and I'm hoping to see one made as I'm under the belief one doesnt exist.

2. Quarian: Yet another head I'd love to see, I havent seen one outside a simple disguise pic and I'm simply looking for the head if possible.

3. : Trandoshan: I saw one on filefront but it seems a little too bug filled to me, I'm hoping to see this.

Can someone please tell me these three are possible to do, I hope they are, Thanks.
HarleyQuinn01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
If my current knowledge doesn't fail me, all of those models are full body models, and you can't have them as just your head. There are a couple mods out there that adds them as the PC, but, no matter what you equip, they will appear just like how they always do.
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #3
Yatsookey
Rookie

Current Game: Nothin
you could always use KSE but that doesnt give much of a "playing as" feel

The balance is clear...the objective is not

Yatsookey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
HarleyQuinn01
Rookie

I can deal with the full body thin...is it possible?
Old 01-03-2010, 06:45 AM   #5
none223
Rookie

Current Game: Way to many to name
you can create an item that gives the appearance of the certain alien, or put a script in the game that causes you to change into that species...
none223 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2010, 10:04 PM   #6
HarleyQuinn01
Rookie

how long would it take to get one for the Trandoshan? could someone please craft that?
Old 01-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn01 View Post
1. Bith
Andargor made a huge disguise mod called Holowan Cloakworks 2, which has all three of your requests. But, since it is a disguise mod, you'll only look like an alien while wearing the armband, and you won't be able to change outfits.
Quote:
2. Quarian
I was confused at first, since a Quarian is a race from Mass Effect. I think you mean Quarren, and there are a couple good mods out there.
Ferc Kast & Quanon teamed up for [TSL] Jedi Quarren PC & [TSL] Red Sith Quarren PC. The up side is they look great. The down side is you can't change armours, and there aren't any DS transitions (or LS transitions if you pick the Sith Quarren).
Quote:
3. : Trandoshan
Darth Venom and Varsity Puppet made a great mod called Trandoshan PCs 2.0! Again they look fantastic. And again, you can't change armours or DS transitions.

From my own experience (I've done similar mods for KotOR) I can tell you that it is really hard to make playable aliens. The biggest reason is that there aren't any developer tools that are capable of making new heads (with tentacles and such). The best we can do right now is modify an existing head model, so near-human aliens are easier to do (mostly skin colour changes). Anyway, I hope these help a bit.

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Head Pack TSL

Tags
heads, tsl