lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: need help after supersquals bypass peragus mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
dude1
Lurker

need help after supersquals bypass peragus mod

i have a xbox copy on my HD and i am getting the T3 black screen glitch (ive tried the fixes and still nothing)
does anyone know how i could mod my savegame so my character is where he should be after t3 gets zapped?

another option was supersquall's skip peragus mod but i hear that i dont get something called the sonic sensor which i need for the droid factory(which actually maters cause im trying the restored content mod)
is there any way to add this with KSE?

another option is i have the pc copy also (and no just playing it isnt a option i prefer the controller for this game)
is there any way to play past that part on the pc and bring the save back to the xbox? i tried but the pc copy doesnt see the save when i added it

thanks

Last edited by dude1; 01-03-2010 at 05:26 PM.
dude1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-07-2010, 02:04 AM   #2
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Moving to the XBox forum...

XBox questions need to be asked in our XBox forum, thanks.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #3
Working Class Hero
Rookie

Use the skip peragus mod. It doesn't matter whether you actually have the sensor or not, the hk dialogue for the factory will still fire.
Working Class Hero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2011, 12:22 AM   #4
Shio
Lurker

Just putting this out there if I remember right that glitch is cause be cause the game is on your hdd, there is a fix somewhere.
Shio is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2011, 01:21 AM   #5
Slayer93
Rookie

What I do (even though I have seen many precise tutorials about this) is save a game just before this happens. Quit. Boot up the real game off the disk. Load in the saved game. Play a little past the point where it happens. Save the Game. reboot off the Harddrive version...

There, done and dusted... I recall it sometimes does it when Keira returns to the ebon hawk... I just did the same thing...

I know it won't work for some people since they won't own the original? but then... who the hell wouldn't want to own such a great game? LOL
Slayer93 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > Ebon Hawk's Machine Room > need help after supersquals bypass peragus mod