lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Force Choke Anyone power for K1
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
Isaac Clarke

Force Choke Anyone power for K1

So, I have a Windows Vista, and no matter how many times I try to get it working on this computer, TSL won't work. So, I was thinking, "Hey! Why didn't somebody think of making a Force Choke Anyone, like TSL, but for K1!" So i'd be grateful if someone finally creates a choke anyone force power for K1.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vada View Post
So, I have a Windows Vista, and no matter how many times I try to get it working on this computer, TSL won't work. So, I was thinking, "Hey! Why didn't somebody think of making a Force Choke Anyone, like TSL, but for K1!" So i'd be grateful if someone finally creates a choke anyone force power for K1.
Is this what you mean?

SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I think if you change the value in forcefriendly for the forcechoke row, you should be able to use it on pretty much any interactable object. Whether or not it will work is another story though...

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
Isaac Clarke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW01 View Post
Is this what you mean?
No, not quite. I'm talking about making a force power choke
in the friendly force powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet
I think if you change the value in forcefriendly for the forcechoke row, you should be able to use it on pretty much any interactable object. Whether or not it will work is another story though...
Thanks... I'll try that and see if it works! If it does, then I might make it into a force power and make a mod of it. Again, thanks!

Edit: That's weird... I changed the value in forcefriendly to 2, and I went to test it, and then it showed no icon on the gain force powers screen for levelup(because I created a new game). And then I changed the forcehostile to **** and the forcefriendly back to 2, because when I went backto the spells.2da to see what happened, it resetted from forcehostile=**** forcefriendly=2 back to forcehostile=2 forcefriendly=****. I don't know how to make it work! Maybe if I knew how they did it for K2, so somehow maybe I could convert that to K1.

Last edited by Isaac Clarke; 02-13-2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Tried changing values... Didn't work.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Force Choke Anyone power for K1