Thread: Voice Actors
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
Gurges-Ahter
Tyler Durden

Voice Actors

I was just browsing IMDB and stumbled on Catherine Taber's profile. She does Padme's voice on The Clone Wars and she voiced Mission Vao on KotOR. It turns out she also has a role in TOR, according to IMDB. LINK

Also returning is Jennifer Hale, who voiced Bastila in KotOR (and also Aayla Secura on The Clone Wars).

Another thing to note is that IMDB lists a few characters that I haven't heard of before, like Seargent Jaxo, Jaxx, and Bengel Morr.

Gurges-Ahter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
RogueJedi86

Current Game: Star Wars: The Old Republic
10 year veteran! 
Also Steve Blum and Yuri Lowenthal and many others from the anime dubbing world. Does this fit on the News board though? I wouldn't mind idle speculation on the Tython Temple board.

"Sir,we are beginning our search for these rumored 'underwater villages'.They will not stay hidden for long". -Battle Droid Commander OOM-9!
RogueJedi86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Yeah, stuff like this should go in the general discussion board, where announcements related to the game (like weekly updates) go in Republic Holonet.

Fun fact: starwarsmmo.net was the first to discover Steve Blum was voicing the male Bounty Hunter.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

Current Game: HKO closed beta
Why does IMDB list John Riccitiello and Darrell Rodriguez as producers?

Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #5
RogueJedi86

Current Game: Star Wars: The Old Republic
10 year veteran! 
Probably since John Riccitiello is the President of EA, they're just giving him his due or something. IMDB's credits are notoriously off for obscure works, since the data is all user submitted through a process that takes weeks.

And I recognized Steve Blum even before y'all I think, since I'm an anime geek. The man has a million voices, but once you've heard them all, you get a good idea of his range. :P

"Sir,we are beginning our search for these rumored 'underwater villages'.They will not stay hidden for long". -Battle Droid Commander OOM-9!
RogueJedi86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > Voice Actors