lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need moore fighting tip (Last Crusade)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #1
Kloppstock
Rookie

Need moore fighting tip part 1

Im probably not the first one to be annoyed over the fighting system in
Last Crusade...but i may be the first one who will complain on the only real fighting tip guide from...gamefaq
http://indyguide.mixnmojo.com/lcindex.shtml
it talk about a block and advanced block feat that i have not succeded to use in reality, i agree that you use 9,6,3 for the punches..then it seems like 7,4,1 all 3 are retreating backwards? doesnt matter who you use of them..i dont see anything blocking related at all using this keys, then we have row 8,5,2 that according to the guide is advanced blocking..but the guide doesnt explain what pressing them will create..how advanced blocking differse from normal block 7,4,1
(that didnt block well...reatreating isnt the same as blocking atleast not in my book)

I have succeded to fail picing up Mein Kampf in my early game history so the only option to get trough is to win the fight with the security-nazi

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
and he appears to be the toughest so far..
sure i can retreat slowly backwards and build up alot of punch power in the beginning, but soon when im against the wall i need to adopt the block feat to survive, cause doesnt matter who frenetic i switch between hitting between groint, liver and nostril..he have moore punch power

Also i can recomend people to not try perform a save during the fight ..just beacuse you think you gained the upperhand early..cause it only creates this nice graphic bug you see in the pic..and its even moore stressing to not be able see eachothers health

(sorry for possibly crappy spelling)

Last edited by Kloppstock; 05-23-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Kloppstock is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2010, 08:31 AM   #2
Kloppstock
Rookie

Need moore fighting tip part 1

There must be someone in here who have fighted succesfully?

Last edited by Kloppstock; 05-23-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Kloppstock is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Need moore fighting tip (Last Crusade)