lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-13-2010, 10:10 PM   #321
Bad213Boy
Rookie

Some how, searching millions of sites, I've been able to locate the TSL RCM v1.7 Final version. I think it was some Russian site or something. I posted a new thread with regards to the lame PCGamersMods Site down. I'll see if I can get permission to repost this stuff later.

Bad213Boy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2010, 10:56 PM   #322
Working Class Hero
Rookie

I don't know why you even did a search. You can always find the latest version of RCM over at deadlystream.

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/do...?do=file&id=10
Working Class Hero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2010, 12:59 AM   #323
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Current Game: SWTOR
OK, I get the "finding the HK Factory" mission, and, with HK-47 in my party, defeat three squads. But he still says that I need to find three squads. I'm not sure if this is caused by a bug in TLSRCM or by another mod though. If it IS another mod, I bet it's the Ithorian Cantina mod...
Darth Tartarus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2010, 01:44 AM   #324
Bad213Boy
Rookie

Thx for the link. I can't believe it was that easy for you, lol. Man it makes it sometimes nerve recking trying to find something someone did on these forums and later find out it was renamed.

Bad213Boy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2010, 04:21 AM   #325
Phildevil

Quote:
"OK, I get the "finding the HK Factory" mission, and, with HK-47 in my party, defeat three squads. But he still says that I need to find three squads. I'm not sure if this is caused by a bug in TLSRCM or by another mod though. If it IS another mod, I bet it's the Ithorian Cantina mod..."
I think the mod you mention is not compatible. However, did you speak to HK-47 about the sith hunting you? You may want to try-it before you blame-it on any mod
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #326
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildevil View Post
I think the mod you mention is not compatible. However, did you speak to HK-47 about the sith hunting you? You may want to try-it before you blame-it on any mod

I did. That's what I meant by "I got the finding the HK Factory Mission".
Well, I'm going to try again, without the Cantina mod.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:04 PM   #327
Qui-Don Jorn

Current Game: The Old Republic
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthStoney View Post
There should be a Cede cutscene as well try down loading Jinger's Battle of Telos mod and run the installer and see it that fixes it. Just copy and paste 222TEL.mod from your modules folder into the installers "tslpatchdata" folder first. It's possible a file got missed when we integrated it.
Hey Stoney,

Well, I did that. Copied the existing 222TEL.mod into the Battle of Telos patchdata folder and ran it, but still the same. It'll fade to black, then the ships descending on Telos scene plays but then it goes back to the party standing around and its complete black. If i click around the screen I can start a conversation with Mandalore. Kinda funny.
So something else is wrong? I used KSE to change the global so i could proceed, but that dosen't fix the problem.
Any suggestions?
Thanks..
-Jorn
Qui-Don Jorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #328
Guilio
Rookie

Are SuperSqual's Skip Peragus and Prestige Padawans compatible with the non-USM version of RCM?
Guilio is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2010, 08:46 PM   #329
Phildevil

The former is not but I'm not sure about the 2nd. Are you speaking about
RedHawk's mod?
Old 11-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #330
Working Class Hero
Rookie

I tried using Skip Peragus with 1.6 and it didn't work for me.
Working Class Hero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2010, 10:51 PM   #331
DarthStoney
To bed. I'm old and tired

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuai-Donn Jorn View Post
Hey Stoney,

Well, I did that. Copied the existing 222TEL.mod into the Battle of Telos patchdata folder and ran it, but still the same. It'll fade to black, then the ships descending on Telos scene plays but then it goes back to the party standing around and its complete black. If i click around the screen I can start a conversation with Mandalore. Kinda funny.
So something else is wrong? I used KSE to change the global so i could proceed, but that dosen't fix the problem.
Any suggestions?
Thanks..
-Jorn
I found the issue
http://www.4shared.com/file/V-K3rHdo/rep_gen.html
drop this in your override folder,apparently something happened and left Cede with no "appearence" for his character.

DarthStoney is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2010, 04:04 AM   #332
Guilio
Rookie

Quote:
The former is not but I'm not sure about the 2nd. Are you speaking about
RedHawk's mod?
Nope.. Both Skip Peragus and Prestige Padawans were made by SuperSquall. I've installed them both along the non-USM compatible RCM (as I'm not using USM) and so far it seems Skip Peragus works as the desk computer in the hallway has the custom function of warping you to the end of Peragus. I only hope I won't get in trouble later on during the proces because some value or anything got messed up!
Guilio is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #333
The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
Rookie

Current Game: The Elder Scrolls IV
Love the work, but installation issues

When I clicked "download" from filefront, it shows up as a "6[1]" file. I'm not sure why that is, or how it came to be, but I'm hopelessly stuck in opening it.

Any ideas on what might be wrong?

EDIT

Fail. I just had to rename it .exe and it worked fine. I'm going to sit in my corner of computer failure.

Of all the things I've lost.....

....I miss my mind the most.

~The Dark Jedi Malaka~

Last edited by The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka; 11-19-2010 at 12:41 PM.
The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #334
Croslink
Lurker

I've installed 1.6 version... but now my game starts in window mode... the resolution is set to 1280x1204 like before (when I had 1.5 version). What can I do?

P.S I'm at Peragus atm.. if I install 1.7 version... will I be able to continue my saved game?
Croslink is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #335
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croslink View Post
I've installed 1.6 version... but now my game starts in window mode... the resolution is set to 1280x1204 like before (when I had 1.5 version). What can I do?

P.S I'm at Peragus atm.. if I install 1.7 version... will I be able to continue my saved game?
This link should help you view the game the way you want: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=122058

And since TSLRCM 1.7 makes changes to Peragus, you'd best start a new game if you plan to install it.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #336
Qui-Don Jorn

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthStoney View Post
I found the issue
http://www.4shared.com/file/V-K3rHdo/rep_gen.html
drop this in your override folder,apparently something happened and left Cede with no "appearence" for his character.
Once again, you are the man. thanks bunches Stoney..
Old 11-21-2010, 10:17 AM   #337
Croslink
Lurker

I have a question about TSLCRM 1.6. So I've installed TSL, then TSLCRM 1.5, got to Peragus(before boarding the Ebon Hawk), installed TSLCRM 1.6 and continued my save game. I'm now at the Telosian Jedi Academy and I just noticed that none of the updates from 1.6 are applied.

* Fixed ability to use console with Slusk still alive (still can't acces the console)
* All force fields in Military base will now show a message about Bao-Dur (not working either)
* Fixed broken computer skill check in Exchane office (not working)

Is there something I didn't do? the 1.6 version installed correctly.. I even get the new launcher picture.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:34 PM   #338
The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
Rookie

Current Game: The Elder Scrolls IV
Finally a legitamate question

So I'm on Malachor, and I killed Sion, and went to fight Traya/Kreia. I failed miserably. While I realised I forgot to save, something crossed my mind. Part of the cut content with the party members doesn't happen. Specifically Atton & Mical.

Show spoiler

I have version 1.7 installed, and am not using any mods except for a face texture, and the Jedi Temple on Coruscant by DeathDisco. Is something wrong, or will it happen in time?

Also, I checked using KSE and Atton's influence is lower than the Disciple's with my LS female exile.

Of all the things I've lost.....

....I miss my mind the most.

~The Dark Jedi Malaka~

Last edited by The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka; 11-27-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: added info
The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #339
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Bug report: The HK-50s on Onderon, Dxun, and Dantooine don't count toward the "finding the HK Factory" mission (not sure about Nar Shaddaa). This bug seems to be exclusive to version 1.7. I've already began the HK Factory Mission, and I have HK-47 in my party.
EDIT: After encountering a third squad, though the journal still says I need to fight one more and HK-47 says he doesn't know where the Factory is, the numeric changes to say that he did torture an HK-50.

Last edited by Darth Tartarus; 11-27-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:11 AM   #340
Croslink
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tartarus View Post
Bug report: The HK-50s on Onderon, Dxun, and Dantooine don't count toward the "finding the HK Factory" mission (not sure about Nar Shaddaa). This bug seems to be exclusive to version 1.7. I've already began the HK Factory Mission, and I have HK-47 in my party.
EDIT: After encountering a third squad, though the journal still says I need to fight one more and HK-47 says he doesn't know where the Factory is, the numeric changes to say that he did torture an HK-50.
I have 1.6, I fought the 3 squads then boarded the Ebon Hawk. I get the cinematic when HK-47 tortures HK-50 and after that the screen goes black with only the cursor on it (the game is still running, I can move around etc. but as I said, the screen is black). So I load the game again and do the same thing. Now, the cinematic won't start... it's like the HK Factory quest was erased.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:18 PM   #341
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croslink View Post
Quote:
I have 1.6, I fought the 3 squads then boarded the Ebon Hawk. I get the cinematic when HK-47 tortures HK-50 and after that the screen goes black with only the cursor on it (the game is still running, I can move around etc. but as I said, the screen is black). So I load the game again and do the same thing. Now, the cinematic won't start... it's like the HK Factory quest was erased.
It may be that the "third squad" is broken, and not the location....
Old 11-30-2010, 06:30 PM   #342
JFSOCC
Rookie

Ok, having been a closed Beta tester for TSLRP, I'm scared to download this. I've been disappointed before, TSLRP was amazing and the disappointment was related to it never being released. my question is, for those who know. Is this restoration as good as TSLRP?
are the same things restored, in the same way/order or similar enough?

It's just: cutscenes like Atton sparring with Brianna, those looked pretty impressive, I wonder how much of that work was original editing (and thus not seen here) and how much was plain restoration.

Well, I'm sure you guys can understand my trepidation. Is it as good as (or better than) TSLRP was going to be? (had it been released)
JFSOCC is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #343
Phildevil

No, this restoration is not just as good: it is WAY better. Plus there are many side projects building around that seeks to make-it better such as M4-78 EP and the GenoHaradan mod by LoH, and the realeased Peragus Tweak 1.2 by VP combat not to mention VP and bead-v's Malachor VI... Honestly, besides the mods adding to them, the fact that this mod realeased and has a lot of support (dang, when I first tried-it, it was version 1.3 and its now 1.7....). I hope this gives you your answer.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #344
Croslink
Lurker

Well, I just finished the game with TSLRCM 1.6. The problem is that at the end, the dialog with Darth Sion and Kreia are misssing. It skipes their lines and goes straight to mine. What's the problem?
Old 12-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #345
Phildevil

You can bet its either one of these 3:
-other mod conflict with RCM
-1.6 bug that's been corrected in 1.7
-vanilla glitch that happens sometimes that makes you skip all that a NPC says and get you to your answer strait away (usually corrected by restarting the game)
Old 12-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #346
Qui-Don Jorn

Helpful! 
Quote:
No, this restoration is not just as good: it is WAY better. Plus there are many side projects building around that seeks to make-it better such as M4-78 EP and the GenoHaradan mod by LoH, and the realeased Peragus Tweak 1.2 by VP combat not to mention VP and bead-v's Malachor VI... Honestly, besides the mods adding to them, the fact that this mod realeased and has a lot of support (dang, when I first tried-it, it was version 1.3 and its now 1.7....). I hope this gives you your answer.

Though i never tried TSLRP, I have to say Stoney and Zybl have done an awesome job.
I dont know if this even matters but what i did this round was install 1.5, then the 1.5 fix, then 1.6, then 1.7 all on top of each other, right after I installed the 1.0b patch. I have [I]never[I] had a problem with the Hk-50's or the factory, so I've no idea what thats all about.

-Jorn
Old 12-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #347
JFSOCC
Rookie

Quote:
TSLRP closed beta (last version I had access to) had the genoharadan. admittedly it felt forced and rushed but my question is, have you played TSLRP?

Moderator note [12-02-2010 03:17 PM]

Get back on the subject of the thread. Which is TSL Restored Content Mod and not TSLRP. If you are not interest in the subject matter then please do not comment in this thread.
Thank you,
mimartin

Last edited by mimartin; 12-02-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #348
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
^^^ I have (so many times, so many ultimately fruitless hours spent ad insanitum "for the team") and it was great where it was great and hopelessly broken where it wasn't. Let that dead dog lie my old testing pal.... Although I have yet to play the TSLRCM, I plan to, and am glad that Stoney and zbyl2 saw the project through to completion. Their humble lack of pride (in gladly getting help where/when needed), a finished product and continued dedication to the community with support for the mod really deserve to close the book on this whole discussion.

Take it for what it's worth, that's my

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2010, 12:36 AM   #349
Phildevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFSOCC View Post
TSLRP closed beta (last version I had access to) had the genoharadan. admittedly it felt forced and rushed but my question is, have you played TSLRP?
Yes I did, and I could not even finish the game, stuck on Telos right before I went to fight Atris.

And the GenoHaradan weren't in the game, so to speak. They were merely mentionned by the "crazy dog" that thinks he can get to the exile while he/she's protected by a fool and an old skin...
Old 12-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #350
JFSOCC
Rookie

Quote:
(so many times, so many ultimately fruitless hours spent ad insanitum "for the team")
I remember Glenn!

I'll take Qui-Gon Glenn's and Phildevil's words for it then. (though phil, it did have them, on nar shaddaa, the closed off area at the dock. just before returning to telos, if I recall correctly)
Old 12-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #351
Phildevil

Heh, it's been a long time I've tested this build... I can't take it when a mod prevents me to end the game!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:54 AM   #352
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Hey guys I am hitting a bug.

Its a bug I have hit in 1.5, 1.5, and no1 1.7. It breaks the game and means I cannot progress. I do not believe it to be a mod conflict; at least it shouldnt be.

Its the Handmaiden Battle on Telos; trying to incapacitate the sisters and the script that "stuns" them when they get low HP doesnt kick in. If i stun them with the force or with grenades they stay stunned for a few seconds then wake up. The script to progress doesnt fire.
So i got annoyed and just slaughtered them. And the script to progress doesnt fire leaving Handmaiden running around the academy like an idiot unable to go forward.

Broke.

The only mods I have affecting handmaiden and her sisters is VPs handsister fix. Which is SUPPOSED to be TSLRCM compatible. I didnt have this mod with prior versions of TSLRCM where I encountered the bug.

I wanted to post this on the Deadly Stream forums but they wont let me log in for some strange reason.

So. Any ideas?

EDIT:
The only other thing I can think of is I have the utc files for Handmaiden, Disciple, and Mandalore in the override renaming them to their proper names (Brianna, Mical, and Canderous). I dont see this affecting it either though.

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Colonel Corazon Santiago, Spartan Battle Manual : SMAC
ganoesparan06 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2010, 09:12 AM   #353
Phildevil

Maybe you should try-it without the renaming mod?
Old 12-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #354
Darth Tartarus
Rookie

Quote:
It may be that the "third squad" is broken, and not the location....
OK, I've tested. The Third HK squad (and every squad after it) is broken, so you can't complete the quest.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #355
Slayer93
Rookie

I just done something I didn't think I'd ever do...

I brought a PC game!

Just to run this MOD!? ;-)

can you provide a direct link to version 1.7 or the latest too please?

Once I install the game to the laptop what do I need to do before I can install this mod? also, I'd like to install the mod that sets all your attributes to 18 when you press Y? for recommended... I know I did this for the xbox but have no idea what the PC version is?

Thanks for any advice... please tell me anything I need to know too... will feel strange playing his with a keyboard and mouse though lol

Please provide direct links to any resource please! It's been awhile...

Last edited by mimartin; 12-11-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Slayer93 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #356
Bob Ta'aar
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR, KotOR2:TSLRCM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganoesparan06 View Post
Hey guys I am hitting a bug.
Its the Handmaiden Battle on Telos; trying to incapacitate the sisters and the script that "stuns" them when they get low HP doesnt kick in. If i stun them with the force or with grenades they stay stunned for a few seconds then wake up. The script to progress doesnt fire.
So i got annoyed and just slaughtered them. And the script to progress doesnt fire leaving Handmaiden running around the academy like an idiot unable to go forward.

Broke.

The only mods I have affecting handmaiden and her sisters is VPs handsister fix. Which is SUPPOSED to be TSLRCM compatible. I didnt have this mod with prior versions of TSLRCM where I encountered the bug.

I wanted to post this on the Deadly Stream forums but they wont let me log in for some strange reason.

So. Any ideas?

EDIT:
The only other thing I can think of is I have the utc files for Handmaiden, Disciple, and Mandalore in the override renaming them to their proper names (Brianna, Mical, and Canderous). I dont see this affecting it either though.
I got the exact same problem too. I have quiet a number of other mods installed too, but the only one effecting any Handmaiden- or Atris-files is the Handmaiden-sisters mod as well. I'm still trying different things to get it to work and I've posted the problem at deadlystreams, but I'm still waiting for an answer.
It's supposed to be a common bug when you installed Achilles Game Balance mod, but I haven't got that one.

I started modding KotOR(2)!
May the Force be with ya, folks!
Bob Ta'aar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #357
Phildevil

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer93 View Post
can you provide a direct link to version 1.7 or the latest too please?
http://deadlystream.com/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=4

Quote:
Once I install the game to the laptop what do I need to do before I can install this mod?
Patch to 1.0b

Quote:
also, I'd like to install the mod that sets all your attributes to 18 when you press Y? for recommended... I know I did this for the xbox but have no idea what the PC version is?
I don't think that any such mod has been reported to be compatible with TSL RCM. However, maybe you'd like to learn a bit about KSE
Old 12-12-2010, 07:17 AM   #358
Slayer93
Rookie

Thank you very much for your help!

I will wait to see what version of the game I get (it might not be the american one) and then go to Lucas site etc if I need too, I think I'll update my location!

I also downloaded the 1.7 fix to install too

cheers!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:35 AM   #359
Phildevil

Hope you get the american version, it's gonna make things so much more simple to you...
Old 12-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #360
Slayer93
Rookie

ut oh, I usually hope for a PAL version...

does this mean the MOD won't take properly? I'm not worried about playing it in widescreen or anything, just the original+patch+restored content...

thanks for your concern!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!