lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Sequel
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-29-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
Bean 88
Rookie

Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Sequel

I am sure this has been a hot topic here but as of April 2010 what do we know about the chances of a new JK game being made are? Has any rumours or formal press releases come to light?

I am also coming back from a 3 year hiatus on these forums so if anyone could maybe get me up to speed that would be great.

Gamertag:Bean 88
Bean 88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2010, 01:58 AM   #2
setlec
Rookie

as i as i know there is no JK game being made... Nada, no info what so ever.... the new JK would be the unsuccessful "the force unleashed", the unsuccessful is for the PC version and lack of love from LucasArts to us JK fans...
setlec is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2010, 03:43 AM   #3
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Yes, basically there has been no news of any Jedi related game to feature Kyle in any form, nor have there been any abundance of non-prequel trilogy jedi-y force-y games.

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #4
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
There was an interview with Darrell Rodriguez where he said that LucasArts is trying to revive their older IP's and that there were more Star Wars games to come. The reporter mentioned Jedi Knight among others, and he replied that it's possible.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2010, 10:37 AM   #5
katanamaru

Link to that info?
If the info is correct then that is the only news regarding a new JK. TFU has basically replaced JK though. There is a sequel on the way to that series.
katanamaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Here.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #7
katanamaru

Thanks.
The idea of 'multiple' star wars games in the works was cool. I think the Jedi Knight reference though was for the 'steam' release, not a sequel. I hope I'm wrong here though.
katanamaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #8
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katanamaru View Post
Thanks.
The idea of 'multiple' star wars games in the works was cool. I think the Jedi Knight reference though was for the 'steam' release, not a sequel. I hope I'm wrong here though.
Yeah, you're right. It was a long time since I viewed the interview, and I was mixing the "multiple Star Wars titles in the works" with the Jedi Knight talk about it's Steam release. Anyway, that "multiple Star Wars titles in the works" is the only lead we have for a possible new Jedi Knight game...

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Sequel