lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: SP campaign "Nina"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-02-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
BirdOfFlight
Lurker

SP campaign "Nina"

As my mission continues (and is quickly hitting a brick wall) for the ultimate collection of SP maps, I've come across the Nina series. As far as I can tell, there are 5 total chapters in the series and they are all a lot of fun to play. But I have ran into a problem....

The first two, Nina 1.5 and Undiscovered Secret have no voice acting and according to the review, only contain text subtitles with the cinematics. The next two, Nova Unit and Genesis HAVE voice acting so its all good. Then the last one, Privateer we are back to no voice acting and apparently text subtitles. My problem is I can't figure out how to get these subtitles to work. I have gone into the Setup, Options, Subtitles: and there are two options. During Cinematics and Off. I always put it on the former and yet still getting nothing but the characters just shaking back and forth and black bars on top and bottom. I know there are subtitles because they show up in the screenies on the review.

What am I doing wrong here!?!?? I'm calling on the JKII/III experts to help a brotha out.
BirdOfFlight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > SP campaign "Nina"