lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Who Would win? Sion or Traya
Darth Sion 10 27.78%
Darth Traya 24 66.67%
Stalemate 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Who would Win? Sion or Traya?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #1
Kejoin
Lurker

Who would Win? Sion or Traya?

I have played TSL, and i was wondering about people's opinions on who would win Traya or Sion
Remember: Sion is immortal, he stays alive through hatred, (Witch he has alot for Traya)
Kejoin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2010, 07:12 AM   #2
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Traya. She doesn't need to destroy him to "win". All that she needs to do is incapacitate him or throw him into the depths of Malachor or something like that. Which is easy enough. Simple telekinesis (which he can't possibly counter with her sheer power).

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
The age-old question

Quote:
Remember: Sion is immortal, he stays alive through hatred
But what happens if Traya cuts Sion's head off?

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #4
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
He will Durge-style regenerate......

Although I think Traya would win. I'm sure she would defeat him without touching her lightsaber at all.

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
exoduz
Rookie

Current Game: bad company
Traya. traya can speak into his head and make him rethink his resolve and then use malachor V to destroy him completely.

"i don't make threats. i make promises."-Canderous ordo
exoduz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2010, 08:27 AM   #6
Mandalore The Shadow
The Writing Writer

Current Game: KotOR II
Who I want to win: Sion
Who would win: Traya

My Mods
“You needn't die happy when your time comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived
your life from the beginning to the end and ka is always served.”

― Stephen King, The Dark Tower
Mandalore The Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #7
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Darth Traya for my vote. Taking on 3 Masters single-handled, manipulated the Exile.. and imo, held back ALOT of her powers till the showdown. I think she would've given Sion a bit of a surprise had he pressed for a more dire fight

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #8
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
"There can only be one." Her second round match will be against Connor MacLeod of the clan MacLeod in a fight for the prize.

Traya, she would crawl around that empty head of his until he just gave up.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 05:34 AM   #9
Knight Of Honor
Rookie

Well.. Sion gave Kreia a real beating on the Harbinger. I think its a really close game between the two. Anyone can win, but i think it all depends on circumstances, where and when the fight takes place. Sion would win on Korriban. But im sure Kreia would win on Malachor.

If we are all clones, why am i the only one with a sense of humor?
Knight Of Honor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2011, 05:00 PM   #10
bluefox
Lurker

Traya if she could bind him or something,in a fight Sion as he could keep regenerating (like doctor who)

When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black heart of the same man who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes the Dark Warrior, the purveyor of good, with a voice of silence, and a mission of justice. This is my hour.
bluefox is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #11
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Yoda FTW!

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #12
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Honor View Post
Well.. Sion gave Kreia a real beating on the Harbinger. I think its a really close game between the two. Anyone can win, but i think it all depends on circumstances, where and when the fight takes place. Sion would win on Korriban. But im sure Kreia would win on Malachor.
Seconded. Hell, if Darth Traya AKA Kreia had not reached the Exile when she did, she may well have not survived nor had the will to survive her encounter with Sion. As Exile's power returned, so did her power come back, considering they were bonded through the force.

Malachor was one thing, but Korriban was another.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #13
Vun0
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalore The Shadow View Post
Who I want to win: Sion
Who would win: Traya
My thoughts exactly.

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.
Vun0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #14
Primogen

Current Game: The Witcher
Traya isn't that competent of a fighter - she gets the snot kicked out of her every time she's not with the group. Sion beats the crap out of her once on Malachor, I don't see why he'd have much trouble doing it again. Admittedly, that time it was Sion and Nihilus versus her, but still. If it were that easy for her to talk Sion to death, she would have done it right there.

The Crown of Albion, an Arthurian Mythology RP
Dark Age of the Republic, a Star Wars RP
Primogen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #15
Chloe Ze Übermensch
Rookie

Current Game: Empire at War
Traya would use that Sithy psychological thing, pausing in between the duel to say something insulting, making Sion so angry that he would leave openings.

Commentary: It is our lot in life, I suppose, master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?
Chloe Ze Übermensch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #16
Primogen

...And? You seem to be forgetting that Sion is effectively invincible. Besides, making someone angry doesn't work in your favor when that person is a Sith Lord - fear, anger, hate, the dark side of the Force are they.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #17
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

10 year veteran! 
While they are distracted and fighting, Nihilus would om-nom-nom the very planet they are fighting on.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2011, 06:09 AM   #18
A mirror
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR 2
I would say Traya, because,
as said in restored content, Kreia puts Sion into a force choke and shows him that his strength is as meaningless as the strength of her cut-off hand.

Me? I am but a mirror, who's sole purpose is to show you what you eyes alone cannot see.
A mirror is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #19
SITH LORD 872

Current Game: KOTOR 1
I voted Traya, because she is pure evil, And can mess with your head!!

SITH LORD 872 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #20
Primogen

She really isn't pure evil. She's no saint, but she's not soulless. She has a perspective on the Force that is quite reasonable. It controls your destiny, dominates the galaxy. She's right from a certain point of view - the Galaxy would be better off without the Force.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:31 PM   #21
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
I wish she were much younger and not wearing a potato sack. There's something seductive about those blank eyes and her tone of voice.

Plus I think she's a mother.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #22
Primogen

Yeah, of Handmaiden most likely. It's a safe bet that Kreia and Arren Kae are the same person. And Arren Kae was described, as I recall, as a Babe First Class.

Old 04-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #23
Canaan Sadow

Current Game: Pokemon & K2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Honor View Post
Sion also had a very unfair advantage. He had a lightsaber...

Kreia would have won on Korriban, no doubt. The darkside would fuel her powers, hence why she chose to stay aboard the Ebon Hawke. Same with Malachor.
Canaan Sadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #24
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primogen View Post
...And? You seem to be forgetting that Sion is effectively invincible. Besides, making someone angry doesn't work in your favor when that person is a Sith Lord - fear, anger, hate, the dark side of the Force are they.
I know I said this earlier in this thread, but what do you say would happen if Kreia's lightsaber severed Sion's head from his body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primogen View Post
She really isn't pure evil. She's no saint, but she's not soulless. She has a perspective on the Force that is quite reasonable. It controls your destiny, dominates the galaxy. She's right from a certain point of view - the Galaxy would be better off without the Force.
Actually yes, she is pretty damn evil. She advocates viewing all other beings alive as means to whatever ends one chooses, only berates the Dark-Sided Exile for murdering random people because it achieves no particular end (rather than because she has any qualms about murder), and her ultimate goal of destroying the Force runs the risk of killing a large portion (if not entirety) of all life in the universe. Furthermore, her justification for doing so - her view that the Force controls everything - is only her own personal view, and it has no particular validation anywhere in the Star Wars canon. Really, Kreia's only reasons for hating the Force is that she's butthurt over being spurned by both the Jedi and Sith, and that she's hastily assuming that the claims of the Force having a specific will and "mind" are correct.

Less evil than Bane, Sidious, and others of that ilk, sure. But saying "she's no saint" is a rather lukewarm statement about her character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael'thas Solo View Post
Kreia would have won on Korriban, no doubt. The darkside would fuel her powers, hence why she chose to stay aboard the Ebon Hawke. Same with Malachor.
Doesn't Kreia in fact say that being on Korriban weakens her concentration, hence why she stays on the ship, and that Sion is the one whose power is boosted from being on Korriban?

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2011, 02:09 AM   #25
Canaan Sadow

Current Game: Pokemon & K2
Quote:
Doesn't Kreia in fact say that being on Korriban weakens her concentration, hence why she stays on the ship, and that Sion is the one whose power is boosted from being on Korriban?
Perhaps, but that's not exactly how I interpreted the dialogue. Who knows, maybe I just didn't understand it all that well.
Canaan Sadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #26
Snard
Rookie

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vun0 View Post
My thoughts exactly.
Seconded. Sion would definitely win on Korriban, but Traya would win on Malachor.

Snard is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #27
harark1
Rookie

Current Game: Tsl, Jedi Acadmey
Quote:
I know I said this earlier in this thread, but what do you say would happen if Kreia's lightsaber severed Sion's head from his body?
He would definately die. He isn't invincible he just ignores pain.(If you notice when the dark side exile can learn his ability it is called ignore pain.) Pain always kills you before the damage actually does, thus he can survive much more. But severing his brain from his body removes his abilty to control his body fuctions, therefore he dies. Kreia wins in that situation.

Scripting + Harark1 =

Death causes Life and Life causes Death.

And you say Murder isn't natural

This is the url for Ninth heart: http://www.jediquest.webs.com/
harark1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #28
Snard
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by harark1 View Post
He would definately die. He isn't invincible he just ignores pain.(If you notice when the dark side exile can learn his ability it is called ignore pain.) Pain always kills you before the damage actually does, thus he can survive much more. But severing his brain from his body removes his abilty to control his body fuctions, therefore he dies. Kreia wins in that situation.
Yes, but it could also be vice versa where Sion severed Traya's head. Anyone would die from that.

Snard is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #29
Fredi
El Guapo

Hmm Darth Traya is a master in manipulation, not to mention very strong in the force and capable of using three lightsabers at the same time. But Darth Sion is fierce warrior, great swordsman and pretty much immortal. If it's a duel I would vote for Darth Sion, he would charge towards her no matter what, and he will keep standing until he kills her.

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Who would Win? Sion or Traya?

Tags
1st thread, noob, sion, traya, who would win