lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 2010 FIFA World Cup
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #201
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the Germans hammering of England... Despite the goal that was over the line, Germany were far superior. What amsues me about the English, is this is Capello's fault, opposed to them accepting that English players are vastly over-rated, and over-hyped. Hopefully now, I will no longer hear the rubbish about Terry, Cole et al being world class...

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #202
Seikan

Well at the beginning the Germany, was superior, then England score the two goals (with one refused) and star being superior to the germans, but the second half they were forced to score, so their defense was weaker, and they took the counter attacks, and then all their hopes just leave. But if the goal has been validate, they could have end 2-2 at the 90 min, 1-2 and 2-2 is not the same.

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #203
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
.. Hopefully now, I will no longer hear the rubbish about Terry, Cole et al being world class...
lolz. I don't think anyone outside of England thinks that

I do hope FIFA does something about the goal line decisions business. I dont see why they should bother paying for another two goal line refs, just give the 4th official a TV set

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 12:19 PM   #204
Holty1-5

Current Game: Final Fantasy 13
Helpful! 
I Think englands Main Problems were Attack (Dur) But the way Fabio used the Attack. I would have NOT Even took Heskey on the Plane, and have Not Played Rooney against Germany as he has Looked Rubbish all Competition.

Germany team is one for the Future with Many 20-25 year olds that could be Playing with each other for At Least 8 years.

Whereas England Relise on Lampard (32), Gerrard (30), Terry (29) and Ferdinand (I Know he was Injurded but if he wasnt he would be starting 11 everytime he could) (31) By the Next World Cup, Or Even Euro 2012 they will proberly be Too Old (Except Maybe Terry) to Play at the Top Level. I Suggest they Drop these Players and Attempt to get Younger Players International Experence so they will be Ready for the next World Cup.

Holty1-5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #205
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Not a Germany fan, but I enjoyed the beating England got. And I laughed when that Lampard goal wasn't given. Immediately thought of '66. But let's be honest, England just wasn't good enough.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #206
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Congrats to Argentina on their win. While the first goal was offsides it wouldn't change the outcome of the game had it not been alowed.

Germany vs. Argentina is going to be an excellent match. I'm quite positive at this point the winner of that game will find their way to the finals.

I want to say something about the USA - Ghana game though. Congrats to Ghana on making it through, you were the better team that night. USA have an obvious weakness... They don't start out the way they finish. 3 of their 4 games they let up an early goal. If you do that in the knockout stages of the World Cup your team is going to pay. It's really sad for me because one defensive mistake and a goalie not covering the right area of the goal cost the US a possible win. It could have just as easily been 1-0 and no need for overtime. After watching the replay in slowmo I blame Tim Howard.

Last edited by LordOfTheFish; 06-27-2010 at 04:41 PM.
LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #207
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheFish View Post
Congrats to Argentina on their win. While the first goal was offsides it wouldn't change the outcome of the game had it not been alowed.
I'm not too sure about that. Mexico was the better team before the offside goal. Who knows how long they could've kept dominating the game if the goal had been disallowed. Perhaps the error of Osorio has to been seen in that context as well.

Either way, two blunders by assistent referees in one day: an advocate for using video during the match, if you ask me.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #208
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

lolz, its only a matter of time now until a ref's blunder will cost someone the game.

Comiserations to Little Pico - who slept through the match and doesn't know the outcome yet

Argentina v Germany is going to be EPIC, and as much as I have zero confidence in the Maradona's efficacy as a tactician, the gaps the German defence showed even against wonky old England may be better exploited by the likes of Argentina.

I hope Chile give Brazil a good game tonight. I don't think the Dutch will have too many problems against Slovakia.

In other related news, new Italian coach Cesare Prandelli has already indicated he will be using in form players such as Cassano and Miccoli for Italy's upcoming Euro campaign. Great news IMO.

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Old 06-27-2010, 09:06 PM   #209
LordOfTheFish

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades View Post
I'm not too sure about that. Mexico was the better team before the offside goal. Who knows how long they could've kept dominating the game if the goal had been disallowed. Perhaps the error of Osorio has to been seen in that context as well.

Either way, two blunders by assistent referees in one day: an advocate for using video during the match, if you ask me.
With out luck being totally on their side, Mexico will not beat a team like Argentina.

My worries for Argentina are in the goal keeper... Beating Germany will not be easy.

Old 06-27-2010, 10:07 PM   #210
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrotoy7 View Post
Argentina v Germany is going to be EPIC, and as much as I have zero confidence in the Maradona's efficacy as a tactician, the gaps the German defence showed even against wonky old England may be better exploited by the likes of Argentina.
Same's true for Argentina, I'd say. Their defense sucks and the emphasis put on the attack does nothing to help that.

Quote:
In other related news, new Italian coach Cesare Prandelli has already indicated he will be using in form players such as Cassano and Miccoli for Italy's upcoming Euro campaign. Great news IMO.
Dunga was chosen after the 2006 fiasco with a similar promise: renewing the team. Which he delivered; partly - it's still the overrall oldest team on the WC, but the players are different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfTheFish View Post
My worries for Argentina are in the goal keeper... Beating Germany will not be easy.
You saw his rather dubious performance today, didn't you? I agree, he doesn't exactly exhales trust, IMO.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 01:06 AM   #211
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del View Post
it's still the overrall oldest team on the WC, but the players are different.
Ive always wondered why Pato was not in the Brazil squad. He wasnt playing too badly for Milan. Was he injured, or did he fall out fo favour?

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Old 06-28-2010, 06:44 AM   #212
Knight Of Honor
Rookie

Quote:
Ive always wondered why Pato was not in the Brazil squad. He wasnt playing too badly for Milan. Was he injured, or did he fall out fo favour?

mtfbwya
Dunga doesnt like stars. Ronaldhino and Ronaldo should have been in the squad as well IMO

Anyways.. My dream is the see Argentina VS Brazil in the final. That would be epic! But Argentina have to beat Germany first, and their defense is unfortunately very weak. Argentina probably have to score five goals to win that game ..

If we are all clones, why am i the only one with a sense of humor?
Knight Of Honor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 07:43 AM   #213
Mike Windu
Je suis l'agent du chaos.

WALP. This got so many more replies than my thread in the Swamp...

Goooo USA! Oh wait....

Everyone I support is basically finished. Go Japan!

That's the last time I buy anything just because it's furry!

Mike Windu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 07:45 AM   #214
Seikan

Quote:
With out luck being totally on their side, Mexico will not beat a team like Argentina.
Well without the luck as you say, at the end of the game it would be 1-1, since the first goal wasn't valid, and the second one is most a biiiiiig mistake from the mexican, so there is only the Tevez goal that was truly goal obtained by Argentina by their quality game, also they were after the second goal (we can also think that knowing the first goal wasn't valid, the mexicans were angry, and loose their concentration), almost all in defense, so to score a goal for the mexicans was really harder, since Argentina just have to make counter attacks, and score again, so for only a technical point of view, Mexico *could* win, in what you say you're only thinking about the fact that Argentina has most prestige, but well Messi is the best player in the word for example, but in the match he haven't done a lot, so I truly wonder what would happen without the invalid first goal.

That's the same as England, the two last german goals were counter attacks, they have their defense forming a bunker, they weren't forced to score more, so it become harder to score to the englands, but 2-2 they would be forced to look for the goals, and the englands wouln't have need so much to attack with all their players, so maybe the winners wouldn't have change, but maybe they would, or maybe it would finish england 2 germany 3, or something like this and not, 1-4, so whatever happens, the first goal, or the goal leading to a tie, are very very important goals, in a match.

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Old 06-28-2010, 08:27 AM   #215
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
View page
YouTube Video

GO HOLLAND! Now the group fase is over, it's time to start playing the way we should!

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #216
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Windu View Post
WALP. This got so many more replies than my thread in the Swamp...
MikeTron! Thats why I came over and let the swampies know about us football passionate continentals here at AHTO

Quote:
Everyone I support is basically finished. Go Japan!
They did well to get that far I think they are the only team that has mastered the Jabulani!

Good to see that FIFA are starting to own up to the travesty that has been Jabulani! Too late for this tourney though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztalker
GO HOLLAND! Now the group fase is over, it's time to start playing the way we should!
If all goes according to plan, it will be great to see them match up against Brazil

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat

Last edited by Astrotoy7; 06-28-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:04 AM   #217
Mike Windu

Y'know, I'm never entirely sure about ball controversies. End of the day, it's a ball... There's always someone who complains every world cup about the ball...

To be honest I would hope FIFA would pay more attention to video replay controversies. Seems like everyone in Group C got ****'d by refs.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:19 AM   #218
Seikan

Well, for the moments the hude ref mistakes we have are:

-Brazil goal using two time the arms.
-Kaka got a red card, because an other player bump in him, and made as if kaka has hitted him.
-A Chilean player got a second yellow card, so a re"d card, because a spanish player jump into the ground and blames him. (almost the ame thing as kaka, unless that this time it was in the game's action)
-England got a good goal refused.
-Argentina got a goal validated, when it wasn't valid.

Have I forgotten anything?

So the video replays should for sure be allowed, how can it be allowed such big mistakes in a world cup, when we have all the means to fix it?

Last mod:
Old 06-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #219
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
Well, so it was a reasonable game against Chile today, despite the score. Robinho didn't play very well and beside the goal he scored, he wouldn't do anything beside bad passes. Nilmar didn't play well either. If both of them were in the field at the same time and playing well, plus Kaká and Luís Fabiano having the ball right were he likes it, it'd be a massacre.

Also, congrats to Holland - and especially to Sneijder and Robben. Here's hoping for a good game against them on friday.
Quote:
The last option. Dunga supposedly tried several team formations and selections and apparently he didn't fit in.

Also, did anyone...?
View page
YouTube Video

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #220
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

lolz... use a tissue Mr Low!

Congrats to Brazil....I'm really looking forward to Brazil v Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Windu
Y'know, I'm never entirely sure about ball controversies. End of the day, it's a ball... There's always someone who complains every world cup about the ball...
Usually it's just the odd grumpy goalie that is whining. Apart from the chaps that were paid to endorse it in the official ads(Ballack, Lampard etc), I cant find anyone that is saying anything positive about the ole Jabulani. When Spain/Barca's Xavi says the ball doesnt allow him to play the way he usually plays, then its two thumbs down. Being an owner of a Jabulani replica, I can tell you theyre the weirdest thing Ive ever kicked. I used to think the Adidas Europass balls were weird. These things are monstrously light, and gain height on a bounce - like a volleyball!

Tonight, I really hope Spain can pull together against Portugal. I think Paraguay should be able to manage Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seikan
So the video replays should for sure be allowed, how can it be allowed such big mistakes in a world cup, when we have all the means to fix it?
Blame that crusty old fart Sepp Blatter, who thinks making accurate decisions using technology will ruin the "innocence" of the game.

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat

Last edited by Astrotoy7; 06-28-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:32 AM   #221
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seikan View Post
Well without the luck as you say, at the end of the game it would be 1-1, since the first goal wasn't valid, and the second one is most a biiiiiig mistake from the mexican, so there is only the Tevez goal that was truly goal obtained by Argentina by their quality game, also they were after the second goal (we can also think that knowing the first goal wasn't valid, the mexicans were angry, and loose their concentration), almost all in defense, so to score a goal for the mexicans was really harder, since Argentina just have to make counter attacks, and score again, so for only a technical point of view, Mexico *could* win, in what you say you're only thinking about the fact that Argentina has most prestige, but well Messi is the best player in the word for example, but in the match he haven't done a lot, so I truly wonder what would happen without the invalid first goal.
Much as I feel sorry for Mexico, I don't think we can say the score would of been 1-1, when it became 3-0, the Argentinians took their foot of the gas, had the first goal been disallowed, we could still of seen Argentina win 3-1, even without the first two goals... We'll never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seikan View Post
That's the same as England, the two last german goals were counter attacks, they have their defense forming a bunker, they weren't forced to score more, so it become harder to score to the englands, but 2-2 they would be forced to look for the goals, and the englands wouln't have need so much to attack with all their players, so maybe the winners wouldn't have change, but maybe they would, or maybe it would finish england 2 germany 3, or something like this and not, 1-4, so whatever happens, the first goal, or the goal leading to a tie, are very very important goals, in a match.
England would of lost anyway, their arrogance (both the team, media and fans) was what caused the defeat in the Germany game. The goal should of stood, but England were shambolic and deserved to loose, and I think the Germans would of just done something similar in the second half, England couldn't defend at all....

I'm hoping Spain hammer Portugal tonight... Have a sneaking suspicion the Japanese may pull off a surprise...

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #222
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
Presently half time of Spain v Portugal. Man, both these matches today were fraggin boring! Hopefully the Spanish/Portugese will pull something out of their arse and get some goals underway in the 2nd half.

And is it just me, or does the vuvuzela-buzz sound a bit like the airspeeder/V-Wing engine noise from Rogue Squadron?

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer
RC-1162 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #223
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Spain just scored. But Portugal still has 30min to turn around.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #224
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Spain won and deserved.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #225
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Spain's through. I was rooting for Portugal, but it was always going to be hard to defeat Spain, and Spain definitely was the better team. I don't think Paraguay has a lot of chance against them, based on their performance in the WC so far.

Glad Brazil went through, but a little sad for Chile. Loved their game, even if (or perhaps because) it was a little naive. Didn't see the match, but nice goals. Luis Fabiano reminds me of Ronaldo somehow. Would've been great to see them play together, still don't understand why the guy's not here. Anyway, Brazil, please oh please defeat Holland.

Old 06-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #226
Holty1-5

Helpful! 
Well What Interessting Quarter Finals we have.

The Pride of Africa Ghana vs Uruguay. Im Going for a Evenly Matched Game but Uruguay Grasping a Win.

Is it Finally Hollands Year? Well they have a Excellent chance if they can Topple Brazil. I Think Brazil will Win But im Backing Holland in that Match

Argentina vs Germany. Some of the best Moments in this World Cup has come from These Teams. I Think Germany's team may be too Young to Beat Argentina but Ozil and the Rest of the German squad have Proved there No Lightwights.

Paraguay vs Spain...... Well I would Love to see Paraguay win, i dont think it will Happen.

Urugauy for 2010 Glory!!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #227
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Man of the match: Eduardo, the goalkeeper.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #228
Mike Windu

Spain was dope. I'm sad to see that Japan goes home... pk shootouts definitely were not going to be in their favor.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #229
LordOfTheFish

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrd View Post
Man of the match: Eduardo, the goalkeeper.
Well deserved too. I want him on my team.

Man the quater finals matches are going to be great other than Spain vs. Paraguay. My possible predictions:

Match 1:

Brazil 2 - Holland 1 ( Robben scores the only goal for Holland late in the second half )

Brazil 1 - Holland 1 ( Brazil goes through by penalties )

Match 2:

Argentina 1 - Germany 1 ( Higuain sneaks one in the second half taking the game into overtime. I'm unsure who will win at this point )

Match 3:

Spain 3 - Paraguay 0 ( Villa scores 2, Iniesta scores 1 )

Match 4:

Urugauy 1 - Ghana 0

Old 06-30-2010, 01:50 AM   #230
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

VIVA LA ESPANA! Portugal, the perennial chokers, played quite uninspiringly. Im sick of seeing the Ronaldo Nike and Castrol commercials on TV.

Those Nike commercials are a curse.. Ronaldo, Cannavaro and Rooney have all had a crap tourney

Spain vs Paraguay will be good. Paraguay are solid performers.

I'm hoping Argentina will get rid of Germany. If I wanted to watch robots play sport, I'd just watch this:

DEUTSCHE FOOTBALL AT ITS SOULFUL BEST!
View page
YouTube Video

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat

Last edited by Astrotoy7; 06-30-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:19 AM   #231
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Hmmm..Spain vs. Portugal was...nice.
Portugal played purely on the defense, I would've done the same in their shoes.

It's just...who's idea was it to give that overrated camera spitting idiot the captain band? Didn't even sing at the national anthem, only went for the schwalbe all game long. Bah. and that's why he will never be as good as Messi. Messi works for his team, opposed to Ronaldo, who thinks the team will work for him.
Maybe a new coach who can pull that little brat down from his pink cloud would be good for Portugal.

Netherlands was bad...again. All the flashiness from the tournament preparation matches wasn't there. It's very strange...like their way of playing isn't possible against defending teams. I hope it's different against Brazil!

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #232
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 

Old 07-01-2010, 04:56 AM   #233
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

hehee...nice one Alex. I definitely remember that in 1986

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Old 07-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #234
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

W00t! CONGRATS to our Dutch Friends! *points at Z* !! \o/

They played like a team that was hungry for a result. Whilst not the prettiest football, it was good to see some determination. It reminded me of the way our boys played in Euro 2008.

Good on 'em!

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Old 07-02-2010, 11:55 AM   #235
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
Netherlands 2-1 Brazil.

Brazil are out!!!

About friggin' time, seriously. I was really getting sick of hearing how "great" the Brazilians are when all they've been doing this tournament was displaying sub-standard performance against clearly weaker teams and expecting to win against the Dutch.
Great game by Netherlands, they truly deserve it. They bounced back from 1-0 to beat the Brazilians and send em packing.

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer
RC-1162 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2010, 04:06 PM   #236
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-1162 View Post
About friggin' time, seriously. I was really getting sick of hearing how "great" the Brazilians are when all they've been doing this tournament was displaying sub-standard performance against clearly weaker teams and expecting to win against the Dutch.
Great game by Netherlands, they truly deserve it. They bounced back from 1-0 to beat the Brazilians and send em packing.
Totally this.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #237
Holty1-5

Helpful! 
Holland and Portugal I think are the greatest teams to never win the world cup. This could be Hollands year.

And have any of you followed the Fabregas Situation. He was planning to leave arsenal to go to Braca but then i thinking seeing Xavi and Inesta play for spain and him on the bench has made him re-think the move. And come out saying he never said he was going to leave, so he doesnt get Abuse if he stays

Also I Real think it would be the stuff that Fairytales are made of if Ghana won the World Cup, But i do Like the Urugauy team..... Grrrr Im so Torn

Old 07-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #238
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
While we're reading Felipe Melo's gallows as of now.

Bur really, it was totally now only his fault. The players called by Dunga and his obvious lack of experience only led to sub-par displays against much weaker teams. When we finally faced a team with good technique, we lost.

May this be a lesson for 2014. Now go, Spain! Show us true, beautiful football.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #239
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del View Post
Now go, Spain! Show us true, beautiful football.
It might just be my Barca bias, but when they knock he ball around, it is wondrous to behold.

I read that Dunga has already 'officially resigned'...lolz. that was quick! This time tomorrow we'll probably be reading the same thing about Maradona

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat

Last edited by Astrotoy7; 07-02-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #240
Seikan

Wow... Gyhana really deserved to win this match... the goal was going in, and then a hand from Suares...

I'm really disappointed because Ghana was doing well, and they give all what they could in the last action, and when finally they were going to score, the hand, even if it has a penalty after, the goal was initially going inside. It's really a dirty move, i should be a rule that says that a goal stopped by the hand of a player get automatically valid...

Last mod:
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > 2010 FIFA World Cup