lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Who is the person in the ravine on Korriban?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #1
Dinguz
Lurker

Who is the person in the ravine on Korriban?

Has anyone else noticed the person standing in the ravine between the Czerka station and the Sith academy on Korriban? If you stand on the bridge and look down into the ravine (on your right hand when you approach the academy) you should be able to see a person standing there amidst the tall cliffs. Is this anyone in particular or just something that BioWare put there to mess with our heads?
Dinguz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2010, 03:11 AM   #2
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinguz View Post
Has anyone else noticed the person standing in the ravine between the Czerka station and the Sith academy on Korriban? If you stand on the bridge and look down into the ravine (on your right hand when you approach the academy) you should be able to see a person standing there amidst the tall cliffs. Is this anyone in particular or just something that BioWare put there to mess with our heads?

Lol! I noticed that too. But I was unsure it was real when I first saw it, until now, since you mentioned it; it was kinda hard to see, too dark in that area.

And I was thinking at the time, that it might be a droid that they intentionally put there. For what, I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
Dinguz
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by purifier View Post
Lol! I noticed that too. But I was unsure it was real when I first saw it, until now, since you mentioned it; it was kinda hard to see, too dark in that area.

And I was thinking at the time, that it might be a droid that they intentionally put there. For what, I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.
Is there any way of reaching that thing?
Old 06-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #4
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinguz View Post
Is there any way of reaching that thing?
Well in real life I would've thrown a stick or rock at it, just to see if it would jump or piss it off, one or the other

But seriously though, I have know idea how you'd get to it.

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2010, 04:15 PM   #5
Seikan

I'm here to solve the mystery!!!

After reading it i have go to see it myself, and i first thought "oh it's true!!!" but then i have seen to other character go to him then, i look at my party members coming at me, and i realize that it was the poor quality shadow of the game, that just appears like people ...

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 09:29 AM   #6
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
Can anybody take a screen? This sounds really interesting.

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #7
Seikan

Here, but as I said, it's only the player's shadow

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Old 08-02-2010, 05:04 AM   #8
Dinguz
Lurker

I'm not sure about it being a shadow. I never noticed it move as I strafed back and forth across the bridge...
Old 08-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #9
Kira_Tsukasa
Rookie

G-Man or Bigfoot? YOU DECIDE!

But seriously, it's probably a shadow. I've seen things like that happen in other games where the game would draw my shadow under me on what I was standing on, then draw it again on another surface under that. Perhaps if there was a no clip code we could go down and find out for certain.
Kira_Tsukasa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2010, 03:29 PM   #10
Seikan

It is a shadow, believe me xD

If You don't see it move is because... you have to stay at the same place to look at it... don't you think? Try to put your party members with you, there should be two additional shadows x)

Last mod:
Old 08-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #11
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seikan View Post
It is a shadow, believe me xD

If You don't see it move is because... you have to stay at the same place to look at it... don't you think? Try to put your party members with you, there should be two additional shadows x)
Dammit! You just killed the Kotorfoot mystery!

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #12
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Yeah, a shadow it is. I used to walk around and play with it in moments of boredom. Korriban in K1 was so much fun.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Who is the person in the ravine on Korriban?