lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: AI mods
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-06-2010, 05:35 AM   #1
Lionheart.
Lurker

AI mods

Hey guys. I started playing this game again after a whole year. But I am really getting tired of this easy AI that doesn't attack, and builds idiotic ground defenses. I am looking for a mod that improves the AI on these points. But all mods I find are for the Forces of Corruption expansion, which I don't have!

Is there an AI mod that doesn't require FoC?
Lionheart. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 02:52 AM   #2
Doctor-Hal
Rookie

Man, that'd be awesome if there was. I think Steiners mod might update some stuff, but I don't think it does a full overhaul or anything.

"When the doctors cut into a patient-and it's cold, you know, the way it is now; today - steam rises from the body. And the doctor will... will warm himself over the open wound. Could anyone look on that and not feel changed?"
- M*A*S*H
Doctor-Hal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > AI mods