lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Which wookie do you prefer?
Chewie (Chewbacca) 23 82.14%
Zaalbar 2 7.14%
Hanharr 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll


Thread: Chewie vs Hanhar vs Zaalbar
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-07-2010, 05:16 AM   #1
TheUnstoppableForce
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 8
Current Game: Kotor II
Chewie vs Hanhar vs Zaalbar

Who do you prefer?
I think for me it's a tie between Zaalbar, because he's noble, and good'ol Chewbacca because he's cool and funny.


"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken."
TheUnstoppableForce is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 06:24 AM   #2
Mandalore The Shadow
The Writing Writer
 
Mandalore The Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Desert
Posts: 286
Current Game: KotOR II
I like Chewie


My Mods
“You needn't die happy when your time comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived
your life from the beginning to the end and ka is always served.”

― Stephen King, The Dark Tower
Mandalore The Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 08:59 AM   #3
Astor
It's Thornhill!
 
Astor's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Warwickshire, UK
Posts: 3,632
Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Chewbacca. His death, while an incredibly stupid occurance, couldn't be any more awesome.

Show spoiler


Plus, he'll rip your arms out of your sockets if you disagree.






Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
Totenkopf
English spoken in What
 
Totenkopf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: What?
Posts: 4,787
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Chewbacca.


Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #5
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.
 
ChAiNz.2da's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tennessee (USA)
Posts: 6,847
Added a poll for ya

And I'll take Chewie as my right-hand wookie any day
Though, if you get Mission with Zal, could be a tough choice hehehe


"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"


| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 09:57 AM   #6
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets
 
VarsityPuppet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: MN
Posts: 1,251
Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Dunno.. Hanharr's got that whole anti-hero thing going for him, Zaalbar's noble and Chewie's.... well he's CHEWIE!


I'm gonna have to say Chewie though, because he was the first.

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #7
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Chewie. It took a flaming moon to take him out, and he still challenged it to the end.

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #8
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
I think we know who the winnar is here.

Chewie ^_^

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 01:11 PM   #9
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR
 
mimartin's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,049
Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Zaalbar

Chewie teamed up with Hans.

Zaalbar teamed up with Mission.

Zaalbar is smater.


mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #10
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag
 
RC-1162's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,447
Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
Chewie. Duh!


Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer
RC-1162 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #11
purifier
Forumite
 
purifier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DisneyLand
Posts: 721
LF Jester 
Hmmmm. I've been chewing on this one for awhile now. And I really love all of these walking carpets, but if it's got to be one then I choose Chewbacca.


SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #12
LordOfTheFish
Senior Member
 
LordOfTheFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 2,724
Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
Chewie. But Tarrful was cool too...

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #13
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!
 
Marius Fett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wales
Posts: 3,379
...

Chewie...

duh >_>




Visit the new JediKnight.net!
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #14
swphreak
My cabbages!!!
 
swphreak's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 6,510
10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astor View Post
Chewbacca. His death, while an incredibly stupid occurance, couldn't be any more awesome.

Show spoiler


Plus, he'll rip your arms out of your sockets if you disagree.
This.

Plus, he was pals with Yoda.
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #15
Pho3nix
#rekt
 
Pho3nix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,370
Forum Veteran 
Gotta love Chewie

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #16
Demongo
Afro Skeleton
 
Demongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 963
Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Probably Chewie............because he knew Yoda.......

.....speaking of, where is he in the poll? D:



Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 07:32 PM   #17
exoduz
Rookie
 
exoduz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: don't remember anymore
Posts: 80
Current Game: bad company
hanharr. chewie may rip your arms out..........



HANHARR WILL RIP YOUR LIMBS OUT AND RIP THE TOES AND FIGERS OF OF EM!


"i don't make threats. i make promises."-Canderous ordo
exoduz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey
 
Mav's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: A House
Posts: 4,043
Current Game: SWTOR
Chewie, this shouldn't even be a question...


"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #19
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!
 
Kuuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,118
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Chewie, or not Chewie. THAT is the question!

Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #20
ForeverNight
nrgurt researcher
 
ForeverNight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Minnesota, USA
Posts: 1,204
Current Game: q2
^^Pshaw, stupid question.

Chewie.


ForeverNight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #21
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be
 
Endorenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,140
Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Hanharr: Ugh, shoot me now. I never play through K2 with him.
Zaalbar: He annoyed me. I only liked him because he came with Mission.
Chewbacca: I don't really like him either, but he's better than the other two.


Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2010, 12:51 AM   #22
TheUnstoppableForce
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 8
Current Game: Kotor II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongo View Post
Probably Chewie............because he knew Yoda.......

.....speaking of, where is he in the poll? D:
Oh I just was at a thread about T3 vs R2 so I thought I'd do this one with the Kotor team-mates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
Chewie, this shouldn't even be a question...
While I agree that Chewie is probably the most popular, other people seem to like the others so it's not entirely one-sided, I chose Zaalbar so yeah, this is a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da View Post
Added a poll for ya

And I'll take Chewie as my right-hand wookie any day
Though, if you get Mission with Zal, could be a tough choice hehehe
Thank ya!

Moderator note [06-08-2010 09:35 AM]

Please don't double (or triple) post. You can use the edit function to the lower right and the multi quote function to respond to different posts



"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken."

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 06-08-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: merged tripe post
TheUnstoppableForce is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #23
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck
 
Qui-Gon Glenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Thessia
Posts: 1,465
Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Yoda.
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #24
Demongo
Afro Skeleton
 
Demongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 963
Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by qui_gon_glenn View Post
Yoda.
I miss that option too



Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2010, 01:19 AM   #25
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astor View Post
Plus, he'll rip your arms out of your sockets if you disagree.
No he pulls arms out of sockets when he loses. Wookiees are known to do that.

I don't know what to vote because all three are the makings for a good character. It's like they are the extremess coming together.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2010, 04:42 PM   #26
Te Darasuum Mandalor
Forumite
 
Te Darasuum Mandalor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: I be at Sea!
Posts: 688
Current Game: POTC: New Horizons
Chewie didn't die, it was just a failed idea in a comic book that everybody disagrees with because it is stupid that he died, and how he died. It shouldn't be cannon.




Mrcharlton only uses LucasForums for social groups and RPs
Te Darasuum Mandalor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2010, 04:55 PM   #27
Astor
It's Thornhill!
 
Astor's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Warwickshire, UK
Posts: 3,632
Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Te Darasuum Mandalor View Post
Chewie didn't die, it was just a failed idea in a comic book that everybody disagrees with because it is stupid that he died, and how he died. It shouldn't be cannon.
It was far from a failed idea - it was the centre piece of an entire book.






Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #28
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,255
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
I LEAVETH A WOOF ON THY FRONT PORCH IN FIERY PLASTIC BAGGY BEFORE I RING DOORBELL AND RUN AWAY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yoda. Now.


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Chewie vs Hanhar vs Zaalbar

Tags
chewbacca, hanhar, star wars, zaalbar

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.