lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New TOR Trailer
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Thumbs up New TOR Trailer

Just thought i should point out the new TOR trailer to those that might not know about it.

Link

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2010, 11:08 PM   #2
Fredi
El Guapo

Sick!!! I hope they make like 5 more trailers lol

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2010, 11:13 PM   #3
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
Just thought i should point out the new TOR trailer to those that might not know about it.

Link
Lol, when the Jedi came in and started doing the flips, I began to flash back to when I played JKA, where everyone with a double bladed saber kata'd ad nauseum.

That trailer made me think that TFU and Republic Commando had a child and became an MMO.
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2010, 11:17 PM   #4
JediAthos

Current Game: Defiance
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
It's up on the TOR board...but I'll reiterate my response...meh...more CGI. I'm more interested in game play. TBH you could almost take that video and make it an advertisement for The Clone Wars which kinda made me cry a little...

"You'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

JediAthos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #5
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
That trooper reminded me of Jango Fett. That Jedi chick reminded me of Bastila. I had a flashback to Basty vs Malak on the leviathan.

Malgus went from pretty to ****ty real quick. That crushing assault on him reminded me of all the times Iron Man has been put through similar. That was awesome with the detonator grenade BTW. The trooper guy had a badass scar afterward as well.

Now we know why Malgus needed the face mask.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 12:22 AM   #6
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Eh?

Didn't this take place *after* the first cinematic trailer?

My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:55 AM   #7
igyman
Tension!

Current Game: Trine Enchanted Edition (PC)
Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
This trailer looks awesome from a technical point of view, but it makes me want this game even less than before. It's interesting how the Sith have the same Star Destroyers as those in the original trilogy (the previous trailer had the same issue), even more interesting is that the Republic uses a clone army whose armor and faces differ little from their prequel trilogy counterparts and all of this is supposed to happen more than 3500 years before the movies.

igyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 05:00 AM   #8
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by igyman View Post
...and all of this is supposed to happen more than 3500 years before the movies.
Indeed, the trailer is an awesome spectical, but there's some epic retconning and canon-raping going on

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 05:04 AM   #9
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I wished this was a trailer for a more "adult" clone war series. Both trailers are well done, but it's not ToR in my eyes. Where are my silver shiny Sith troopers, t'is just plain old SW as we know it for decades

Oh, well, I wasn't planning on buying this game anyway, so why am I whining
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 06:12 AM   #10
Mandalore The Shadow
The Writing Writer

Current Game: KotOR II
It's like watching a movie it's great. What's with the dudes that look like clone troopers?

My Mods
ďYou needn't die happy when your time comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived
your life from the beginning to the end and ka is always served.Ē

― Stephen King, The Dark Tower
Mandalore The Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #11
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Those, are supposed to be Republic Troopers.

Armors a bit bulkier than Clone/Storm Troopers.

Old 06-15-2010, 06:58 AM   #12
Pho3nix
#rekt

Forum Veteran 
Hmm, weird how they re-hashed the music from Episode III :S

Also, one of the sith droids at 1:30 kinda sounds like a Varactyl squeal

Other than that, It's a pretty cool cinematic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igyman View Post
It's interesting how the Sith have the same Star Destroyers as those in the original trilogy (the previous trailer had the same issue), even more interesting is that the Republic uses a clone army whose armor and faces differ little from their prequel trilogy counterparts and all of this is supposed to happen more than 3500 years before the movies.
Yep, that is interesting. One of the aspects of Star Wars I've always been bothered with.

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 07:49 AM   #13
jrrtoken

At first I thought it was a trailer for Battlefront 3, seeing as it had Clone troopers fighting the Empire, in a hypothetical, Ultimate Showdown fashion. But then I realized that this was a legit, canonical showcase for TOR, and I died a little inside.
jrrtoken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #14
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
They could've, at least, composed some new music.

Last edited by SpaceAlex; 06-15-2010 at 08:40 AM.
SpaceAlex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #15
JediAthos

I WANT to want this game....I really do...and I will likely at least try it in the end...but this making it look like it could be any other SW game in any other time period is deflating to say the least. I expected..well...I don't know what I expected, but not this.

"You'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

Old 06-15-2010, 10:03 AM   #16
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiX View Post
At first I thought it was a trailer for Battlefront 3, seeing as it had Clone troopers fighting the Empire, in a hypothetical, Ultimate Showdown fashion. But then I realized that this was a legit, canonical showcase for TOR, and I died a little inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediAthos View Post
I WANT to want this game....I really do...and I will likely at least try it in the end...but this making it look like it could be any other SW game in any other time period is deflating to say the least. I expected..well...I don't know what I expected, but not this.
I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced, but with every new video, preview and screenshot, my enthusiasm dies a little.

It seems that BioWare and EA are trying too hard to make it look (as PastramiX says) some sort of horrible mix of the Prequel and Original Trilogies. I don't want to see triangular Sith warships, or hear their officers being referred to as 'Moffs', or see Stormtrooper wannabes being killed by Barriss Offee cosplayers.

Where's the originality?

Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #17
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Eh, I don't really see the complaint. Bioware said they were wanting to make TOR like the original trilogy, so it's not like this is a surprise.

Anyway, I liked the cinematic. The first one was better, I thought, but this one was okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
Malgus went from pretty to ****ty real quick. That crushing assault on him reminded me of all the times Iron Man has been put through similar. That was awesome with the detonator grenade BTW. The trooper guy had a badass scar afterward as well.

Now we know why Malgus needed the face mask.
I don't think that was Malgus--just another Sith Lord.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.

Last edited by Endorenna; 06-15-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 11:25 AM   #18
JediAthos

Something else that bugged me was it seemed like a lot of the Sith were wearing Revanesque masks. I don't know if they idolize Revan...or maybe its been 3000 years and nobody knows who the hell Revan was, but it just seemed cheesy.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:03 PM   #19
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediAthos View Post
Something else that bugged me was it seemed like a lot of the Sith were wearing Revanesque masks. I don't know if they idolize Revan...or maybe its been 3000 years and nobody knows who the hell Revan was, but it just seemed cheesy.
Its their way of appealing to us KOTOR fanboys. They think because there is a mask that resembles Revan's in game, it'll draw a certain fanbase (us) to buying and spending our money.
Old 06-15-2010, 01:05 PM   #20
Drunkside
Satanīs little helper

It looks freaking awesome, but as has been said, the troopers´ armor shouldnt really look like that at all and it does look like a battlefront 3 trailer. I dont think this has anything to do with the actual game whatsoever, exept maybe the character design though, which i find very weird as in my opinion trailers should show the potential customers something concrete instead of a pretty tech demo.

Saivoīs New demo, A Cruel Northern Land is out! Listen to it on our mikseri.net bandpage.

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=117610
Drunkside is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 01:15 PM   #21
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Given that it's 300 +/- years, no reason that the sith outfits should look like in the game either. Frankly, never liked the KOTOR sith armor anyway. However, while the armor screams SW in the trailer, perhaps different designs might have been more apt. Still, maybe tech and sartorial design in the galaxy far, far away don't change all that quickly or dramatically over time. Might've considered playing it but for it's being an MMO. Still, decent trailer, full of action.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 01:39 PM   #22
JediAthos

Maybe there will be some ability to customize the trooper armor with colors and insignias or something that will set it apart...

Old 06-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
Seikan

Well... They're killing star wars!!!! They seem to have a greater technology that there is in the prequels, event greater that in episode III (the last moovie, so it's seems more advanced)... And come on, the guy took a rocket right on his face and he survives... then a grenade... still alive, and after this, we have a force "KAME KAME HA!"... and a jedi stoping a light saber with bare hands... and clone troopers...
And in the first trailer the sith ship looks as the Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantry (LAAT/i) in the clone wars... couldn't they keep the "OLD republic" idea... because it seems more to me "The New Republic"... in Kotor there was the feeling that it was older, the vibro swords, the different ships, the basic droids, and all that stuff, but here, it just don't fit in the era...

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #24
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seikan View Post
and a jedi stoping a light saber with bare hands...
Personal I donít have a problem with that considering Vader was able to reflect blaster fire with his gloved hand in the Original Trilogy. It isnít that big of leap to believe a Jedi with a disciplined mind could reflect a lightsaber considering Vaderís ability.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #25
Trench
Guy with Monocle

Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Awesome trailer. Still don't want the game. But the trailers are a good alternative to TCW.

Should I feel bad that I downloaded that trailer and put it on my MP3 player to watch later?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 04:07 PM   #26
Seikan

Quote:
Personal I donít have a problem with that considering Vader was able to reflect blaster fire with his gloved hand in the Original Trilogy. It isnít that big of leap to believe a Jedi with a disciplined mind could reflect a lightsaber considering Vaderís ability.
Well a blaster is not exactly as destructive as a lightsaber... you can't melt a steel door, with a blaster pistol, and with a light saber you surely can.

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Old 06-15-2010, 04:22 PM   #27
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I guess we have got to think ourselves lucky that it resembles the old republic at all... If George had any interest in the EU at all we would be crying ourselves to sleep at night forever, cus he would make this "Nick Jr meets Ewok adventures for 4 year olds and up... with added retcon!!!"

So all in all Cool... but, die clonetroopers forever and never returneth!

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 04:25 PM   #28
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Well a blaster is not exactly as destructive as a lightsaber... you can't melt a steel door, with a blaster pistol, and with a light saber you surely can.
But, as Yoda has said.....the Force is a powerful ally. Mind over matter...or magic if you prefer. Besides, not like she could keep it up forever.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #29
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorenna View Post
I don't think that was Malgus--just another Sith Lord.
Shame milady, you obviously did not read the article below the video--you must have a faster buffering connection than I do. (click the OP's link if you're still skeptical!):
Quote:
The Battle of Alderaan. The Republic's gravest hour. Recently promoted to Darth, Malgus launches the first of many surprise attacks that would become his trademark during the Great War, perfectly timing the assault with a feint that pulls the Republic fleet light-years away. Thousands of assault droids and hundreds of Sith set the heart of the Republic ablaze, and Alderaan's few defenders are swept away with ease.

Unknown to Darth Malgus, small groups of Republic Troopers are stationed on Alderaan, some recovering from wounds, others are awaiting orders. As these brave soldiers take to the forests and mountains to fight a guerilla campaign against Malgus's forces, the Republic fleet rushes back to repel the invasion. With time running out and Alderaan's capitol threatened, it falls to Havoc Squad, the elite Republic Special Forces unit, to coordinate one last desperate stand against Malgus' vastly superior numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
Eh?

Didn't this take place *after* the first cinematic trailer?
If you can come up with evidence to support that position, I will gladly retract mine. Until then, I can't say I agree with you as the Sacking of Coruscant was actually quite late in the Sith invasion campaign, and in the "Deceived" trailer, Malgus' face still looked like it had some burns under that metal face mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
This and if you don't mind my adding this in, you also can choose to have that specific power in TSL. Matter of fact, it's excellent in a hail of blaster fire when you don't have your lightsaber to deflect the bolts. This seems like a natural evolution of the power IMO.

Quote:
Well... They're killing star wars!!!! They seem to have a greater technology that there is in the prequels, event greater that in episode III (the last moovie, so it's seems more advanced)...
When you consider the craftsmanship that went into the props for the original trilogy, that alone could be quite a bit more time consuming and difficult than to just CGI everything. As time has elapsed and technology improved IRL, obviously we want to elaborate it more with later released movies and games. While I agree with your point it doesn't look good to have more and more advanced technology going backwards in the storyline, do remember this universe takes place over several millenia. Why would it not be logical to think that there were some lost powers and lost technologies at numerous points throughout the EU timeline?

While that's admittedly cheap (and I personally sort of dislike that), I don't see how it wouldn't/couldn't work out.

Quote:
And come on, the guy took a rocket right on his face and he survives...
I thought it was more the left torso and buffered out by the force...But that could just be me.

Quote:
then a grenade...
Maybe a weaker stunning grenade, like a flash grenade? Only minor burns and little lasting damage.

Quote:
still alive, and after this, we have a force "KAME KAME HA!"... and a jedi stoping a light saber with bare hands...
Re: Stoping lightsaber, see above mimartin's reply and my ...At least she didn't say "Ha-do-ken!" when launching that deluge.

Quote:
and clone troopers...
And in the first trailer the sith ship looks as the Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantry (LAAT/i) in the clone wars...
I kind of wondered about the lack of creativity there too. I suppose, armor doesn't really change all that much over time. Look at our modern armor for law enforcement, and you can still see its roots back in Renaissance or Samurai feudal ages and older.

Quote:
couldn't they keep the "OLD republic" idea... because it seems more to me "The New Republic"... in Kotor there was the feeling that it was older, the vibro swords, the different ships, the basic droids, and all that stuff, but here, it just don't fit in the era...
I do tend to agree with you there and I do share the opinion that this game is borrowing too much from the movies. I'd have liked to see some real differences here, personally.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #30
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Maybe a weaker stunning grenade, like a flash grenade? Only minor burns and little lasting damage.
I thought it would be more of a concussive grenade, considering it still did damage, but considerably less then a frag, plasma, or even a thermal detonator. Its a less-than-lethal armament, and its meant to damage and stun, not to kill.

As for blocking the lightsaber, I could see she had an 'armor' glove of some sorts. And its possible it could be made of one of the lightsaber resistant alloys, like Mandalorian Iron, or it could be simple metal empowered by the force.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:56 PM   #31
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
It is a trailer for a game, they always supercharge force powers in a game. Add to that it being a trailer having to come up with the wow factor and you get stuff like this. I was just saying that I did not have a problem with it since it makes since if Vader (and his undisciplined mind could stop a blaster shot) it made sense to me that a disciplined Jedi could most likely do more.

Besides as Yoda said, “You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.” So really the destructive power of the weapon would not matter as it does not touch the hand, but the Force which is even between the lightsaber tip and the palm.

I think my eyes have just became even more brown.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 05:09 PM   #32
Seikan

Well the problem with the armors, is that the clone armors are based on the mandalorian armors, the Mandalorian Shock Trooper armor, that was invented thousands years after, so these armors that look just so much as the clone trooper's armors, are clearly based on an armor model created thousands years later, so based on mandalorian armors...

And also, the bounty hunters:

Quote:
The new armor was a collection of blast resistant plates, made from Mandalorian iron or duraplast, which were attached to a waterproof, armorweave flight suit. A liner shirt with a micro energy field projector and two layers of ceramic plates greatly improved protection around the chest, back, and stomach. This careful layering of segmented armor plates ensured mobility, which could be further increased by wearing a jetpack. The Mandalorians began to see the value of extra weapons mounted on the suit, and so simple dart shooters, grappling wires, wrist-mounted rocket launchers and flamethrowers were added to the overall assault capabilities of a Mandalorian Supercommando
And then.... the bounty Hunters, have like the republic forced invented an armor creater thousands years later...

Seriously, if they wanted too much to just trace all the existing stuff of star wars, on all the eras, they should have made a game AFTER the prequels... like this there would be no problem by taking the triangle ships, the LAAT/i, the clone's armors, the mandalorian supercommando armor, the emperial uniforms, the ship looking almost as a TIE fighter while it's far, and probably more...

Last mod:
Old 06-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #33
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Quote:
Shame milady, you obviously did not read the article below the video--you must have a faster buffering connection than I do. (click the OP's link if you're still skeptical!):
Well, I did read it, actually, so I was expecting Malgus to show up. However, that Sith really didn't look like him--to me, at least. Maybe he's just younger than he is in the Decieved trailer and looks a lot different around the eyes.

About the grenade: I figured it was a grenade designed to kill (not a flash/stun), but the Sith contained it with the Force as it went off, creating a shockwave but little collateral damage.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 05:50 PM   #34
Negative Sun
Death to all but metal!

Current Game: NWN
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
Fact:

This trailer and the previous TOR one are better than the entire prequel trilogy combined minus the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan vs Maul duel...

"I killed a man cause he killed my goat."
Negative Sun is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 06:16 PM   #35
JediAthos

Ummm...k...not sure I'd go that far...the prequels had some redeeming qualities...at least for me anyway. There are plenty of things I could have done without but to me this trailer looks like you could substitute any particular time in SW timeline and it would work. So, yeah...gonna have to ahead and disagree with you there.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #36
HdVaderII
I am le sad.

Current Game: Dark Forces. Yeah.
With the kind of graphics technology these trailers are showing, why have a cheesy looking kids show, when you could have an incredible looking adult Clone Wars show.

Are you one of those poor Macintosh gamers that are in the possession of Empire at War, yet because of the scarcity of Mac players out there you have nobody to play against? If you are, PM me if you want to set up a game.
HdVaderII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #37
igyman
Tension!

Current Game: Trine Enchanted Edition (PC)
Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I'm probably stating the obvious here, but it's because "incredibly looking 30 minute show" = extremely expensive, while "cheesy looking 30 minute kids show" = a bargain.

igyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #38
JediAthos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HdVaderII View Post
With the kind of graphics technology these trailers are showing, why have a cheesy looking kids show, when you could have an incredible looking adult Clone Wars show.
One word...demographic

Old 06-15-2010, 07:59 PM   #39
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
who the hell charges a sith with A KNIFE!
and also who blows up a grenade 5 inches from your face?

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #40
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Mandalorians?

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > New TOR Trailer