lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: zeroradiant
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-21-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
Tinny

zeroradiant

Heya everyone, after messing with mapping a looong time ago i've decided to give it a shot again. I was thinking about getting gtk 1.4, since that seems to be the community standard but i noticed qeradiant was making a new tool called zeroradiant which according to its build logs supports ja (but its meant to be based of gtk 1.4 and not 1.5 interestingly enough and its meant to fix a ton of bugs etc). I was wondering if anyone has had luck getting into mapping for ja in that tool and if so if you have suggestions for getting it to work. I was looking into getting it to work but it doesn't have a ja game pack option built in, wondering if you have to download that elsewhere? Any help would be appreciated , thanks!

Redeemed!

An old school mod for jedi academy.
Tinny is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2010, 12:24 AM   #2
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
I think 1.4 raven edition is probably the easiest to start up again with. If I recall correctly, ZeroRadiant is a bug-fixed updated version of 1.4 meant specifically to support new things for Quake Zero, now called QuakeLive.

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
Tinny

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah, i was hoping to use zeroradiant because it was 1.4 with bug fixes, but if its dedicated for QuakeLive then i'll just stick with 1.4.

Redeemed!

An old school mod for jedi academy.
Tinny is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Mapping > zeroradiant