lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL'S Story Being "Cancelled"?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-26-2010, 04:59 AM   #41
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
What do you mean, DI? They mentioned it, though admittedly it too has been rather marginalized. I agree with you that marginalizing them just doesn't make sense, but we sort of knew the mandos were pawns all along. Didn't we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstr kenobi View Post
Yeah, if the Star Forge was his trump card,that was veeery bad move...
If he knew/figured out it's limitations than it's just another asset to be used,still a powerfull one granted...
Then you quite well realize where the story is headed here. It's inevitably on a collision course with the following... Was this a lack of judgment by the emperor or a wasteful choice?

Either way it makes him look like a fool.
Quote:
I don't remember what Canderous said(you know 2003 looong time ago lol),could you help me here
That it hadn't originally been the mando's idea or plan to attack the republic as it was: They were somehow made to do it by the sith, who then sealed themselves safely away.

Shem posted some pics awhile back on this very bit of conversation.

Quote:
Still after the events of Kotor leading up to TSL,both the republic/jedi and Malak's sith are done and destroyed,which begs the question,why wait 300 years to attack?????and where the army that we see in TOR comes from????They were just there all this time???? or this army has just been formed?????

questions questions questions
Well, there could be any number of reasons which I'm sure have been invented, but substantively the best strategy would have been to attack a severely weakened republic. I'm sure the "sealing away" could have had something to do with that but...that raises questions of if Revan had not become amnesiac, what was to stop Revan from using the Star Forge and destroying Dromund Kas or other sith planets? Did this sith emperor somehow have superior technology? All indications would point to "no" in that area.

So BioWare "has some 'splainin' to do". Seriously.

There are several possibilities but for the moment I'm too tired and have not thought them through yet.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #42
mstr kenobi
Rookie

As it is set now, he, the emperor, looks quite stupid...

Send someone as your vanguard with no follow up plan...
Hand your best weapon to the "new guy"...

They really have 300 years of explaining to do...
The best thing that occurs me,is that somehow Revan and the exile succeded in slowing down his plans.
mstr kenobi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #43
Seikan

Well, if the republic still is a problem for the Siths, after 300 years of planning and preparation(The battle of alderaan was 28 years before the attack on Coruscant, so 28 years of War without winning...), I'm wondering what would happen if revan haven't been betrayed by Malak, he would have a HUGE armada, with the Star Forge, and the Siths would be 300 years unprepared, i can't figure at which point they were at that moment, if they have a hard time after the 300 years...

So, maybe without Malak, Revan could have kick the emperor's ass before he prepare all his Sith Armada.

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 11:00 PM   #44
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
Plot-no-jutsu...oh wait wrong venue

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #45
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
What the hell is a "retcon"?
Nedak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2010, 11:54 PM   #46
Litofsky
Galaxial

Wiki is your friend.
Litofsky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 01:15 AM   #47
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedak View Post
What the hell is a "retcon"?
In short, it comprises ~99% of the Star Wars universe.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #48
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
Ah...abbreviations...
Nedak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > TSL'S Story Being "Cancelled"?