lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Game Play
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-01-2010, 06:55 AM   #1
Jodski
Lurker

Game Play

The only thing they need to add to the game play to make it awesome is dismemberment's like in the Star Wars Jedi Knight series and it'll be pure gold.

But they wont, because unless it's a game not completely controlled by Lucas it'll have so many flaws it's not funny. Anyone care to guess why this awesome addition has been left out off all star wars games since Jedi Knight?

If a Admin happens to come across this would you mind enlightening us?
Jodski is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #2
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Err...I suggest you look at this video.

PS: I'm pretty sure that dismemberment has been left out of games because of the rating system. Not sure why they're using it now.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
gta967
Rookie

Current Game: SW:KOTOR
Not to further an already answered topic, even though it may be used for other things about game play but.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorenna View Post
Err...I suggest you look at this video.

PS: I'm pretty sure that dismemberment has been left out of games because of the rating system. Not sure why they're using it now.
It was said by haden in a live demo that they wanted it to feel more like a lightsaber and not like your swinging an luminous bat around.
gta967 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gta967 View Post
It was said by haden in a live demo that they wanted it to feel more like a lightsaber and not like your swinging an luminous bat around.
I know, I heard that, but before they were more concerned about the rating.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
gta967
Rookie

Current Game: SW:KOTOR
I like it much more this way to be honest.
gta967 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
Telagog
Rookie

i do not care about dismemberment in the slightest, though it would probably be cool to see make an appearance. What i want is for every enemy to no longer have a knockdown move. I swear at some points on sith master it was literaly *knockdown* *get up* *knock down* *get up* *knockdown* *dead*
and then i'd have to go buy a new controller and a new wall
Telagog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Force Unleashed 2 > Game Play