lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What jedi would you like to most see if possible?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
DarthReign
Rookie

What jedi would you like to most see if possible?

I believe that Yoda will play an large role in the game...Maybe even Qui-Gon. Luke will probably be featured. It sucks...all the Jedi seem to be dead so there is really no one for him to fight other than Sidious and Vader. He may be able to fight Quinlin Vos, or the bounty hunter who had a cameo in TPM. The girl with the red lightsaber?...I can't remember her name. I would like to see Exar Kun possibly...He is still alive. Just trapped on Yavin

Last edited by DarthReign; 03-03-2010 at 03:18 PM.
DarthReign is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
Lord Foley

Welcome to the forums, DarthReign!

I think Yoda will probably have some part in FU2 but I hope it's not too major, as I feel having him play a big role before Empire Strikes Back sort of takes away some of the mystique. I think you're thinking of Aurra Sing, and I agree she'd be a pretty good character to include.

What I really want to see is Maris Brood be meaningful to the plot in some way. Her presence in FU seems contrived to include more levels, and I think her being a major character in FU2 would help make up for that a lot.

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Lord Foley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
I would like to see Exar Kun possibly...He is still alive. Just trapped on Yavin
Trapped and dead. His ghost is on Yavin IV at this point.

I wouldn't object to appearances by Maris Brood, Quinlan Vos, and other EU Jedi who aren't known to be dead yet, provided they die by the end of the story. Luke's supposed to be the last of the Jedi in Episode 6, so the more that point is driven home, the better.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
DarthReign
Rookie

I can see Luke doing more of a cameo. And Exar Kun is the Sith equivalent to a force ghost. In the DLC you fight Obi-Wan after he has become one with the Force.

Edit: Hmmm. I think Vos will be apart of it. And yes, I was referring to Aurra Sing. Ummm Damn, no Jedi left =(

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 06-14-2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: combined double post
Old 03-03-2010, 06:47 PM   #5
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
And why would he fight against Jedi?
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2010, 08:13 PM   #6
Harkonnen07
Rookie

Current Game: Sam Witwer: The Game
I'm kind of hoping that they shy away from the Jedi fights in this one. The last game almost had to many.

That's not to say I wouldn't like to see a few. I'd love to see Maris Brood return, and Vos would be kind of cool. But there are more things in the universe then Jedi to fight, especially after the Empire takes control.

Harkonnen07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #7
DarthReign
Rookie

Actually I am not talkin about fighting the Jedi. It depends on his stand with the Darkside. I mean he seemed to be struggling with his nature in the trailer. I was just thinking of which ones would be cool to cameo. There is gonna have to be some lightsaber battles at some point though.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Foley View Post
Welcome to the forums, DarthReign!

I think Yoda will probably have some part in FU2 but I hope it's not too major, as I feel having him play a big role before Empire Strikes Back sort of takes away some of the mystique. I think you're thinking of Aurra Sing, and I agree she'd be a pretty good character to include.

What I really want to see is Maris Brood be meaningful to the plot in some way. Her presence in FU seems contrived to include more levels, and I think her being a major character in FU2 would help make up for that a lot.
Maris Brood will almost definetly have a bigger role in the Sequel. I am sure of it. I think she will aid or try to kill Starkiller at some point. I would love a fight with Vos. Maybe a training duel with Yoda. There really isn't a much bigger selection than that...maybe proxy can morph into an ancient Sith Lord like Reven or Exar Kun to really give Starkiller a run for his money.

Last edited by Jae Onasi; 06-14-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: combined double post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
I actually want Starkiller to meet Yoda and learn from him.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #9
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post
I actually want Starkiller to meet Yoda and learn from him.
Ohhhh, now that's something I'd like to see. Maybe give an explanation to the "dark" cave where Luke encounters "Vader"? Good idea Shem.

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-08-2010, 12:14 AM   #10
Arannor

Current Game: SWTOR
YODA!

Quinlan Vos is also a must!

Maris would also be great since she only had a small part.

NwŻl tash.
Dzwol sh‚sotkun.
Sh‚sotjontŻ ch‚tsatul nu tyŻk.
TyŻkjontŻ ch‚tsatul nu midwan.
MidwanjontŻ ch‚tsatul nu asha.
AshajontŻ kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qy‚sik nun.
Arannor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #11
Raz Agul
Rookie

Dass Jennir

Quote:
During the Clone Wars, Dass Jennir was a highly respected Jedi general. When his clone troops received Order 66 and turned on him, Jennir was able to evade capture. He found himself allied with the very same Nosaurian warriors he had attempted to subdue. Relying on little more than his wits, bravery, and Force skills, Jennir helped the Nosaurians ferry many of their women and children off planet. Unfortunately, these women and children were promptly captured and sold as slaves.

Jennir helped his new friend, Bomo Greenbark, escape off planet and track down his imprisoned family. Jennir proved himself a hero many times over. Finally, though true victory eluded him, Jennir vanished and continued to live a life devoted to the Jedi Code.

And that's where we find Jennir now. His story beyond this point is untold. Despite his heroic deeds, Jennir is, in many ways, a conflicted warrior. He can be very headstrong at times, rushing into battle without considering the consequences. This isolated him from his more thoughtful Jedi compatriots somewhat.

Jennir values a more balanced viewpoint of the Force. Not only is he known to rely on a blaster when the mood strikes, he's had his fair share of exposure to the Dark Side.

Jennir is one of the few Jedi who can stand toe to toe with the Dark Lord of the Sith. Jennir's ultimate choice is simple. Does he use his vast powers to cripple the Empire, or does he give in to his inner darkness and overthrow Palpatine himself?
Raz Agul is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2010, 08:40 PM   #12
SciFiGeek17
Rookie

Current Game: The Force Unleashed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkonnen07 View Post
I'm kind of hoping that they shy away from the Jedi fights in this one. The last game almost had to many.
I agree with you there. I'd like be able to fight like Bounty Hunters(Like when you faced Boba Feet in TFU:USE. Although, make them a bit more challenging.

Or even maybe warrior type characters. The felucians had shields and defences against the lightsaber. They could easily come up with a good character like for example: General Grievous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkonnen07 View Post
I'd love to see Maris Brood return...
Yeah, I really hope she returns. She was one of my favorite characters from the first game. They should of had her more in the plot. Maybe even held Starkiller take on the Death Star. (That would have been an interesting alternate ending. Starkiller defeats Vader, Maris finishes him off, while Starkiller takes on the Emperor).

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@RS View Post
Ohhhh, now that's something I'd like to see. Maybe give an explanation to the "dark" cave where Luke encounters "Vader"? Good idea Shem.
I'd like to see Starkiller enter the cave, but have a twist. He realizes the dark side in the cave can play tricks on him, but instead of a hallucination of himself its really a clone, hunting him down.

~I'm just a SciFi Geek with way too much time on her hands~

SciFiGeek17 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #13
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
I wouldn't object to appearances by Maris Brood, Quinlan Vos, and other EU Jedi who aren't known to be dead yet, provided they die by the end of the story. Luke's supposed to be the last of the Jedi in Episode 6, so the more that point is driven home, the better.
Hes supposed to be, but all the stories about life for Jedi between the death and rebuilding of the Jedi Order kinda gets rid of that. Yeah, in the movies, Luke is seen to be pretty much the last Jedi ever. But there is quite a list of Jedi who did make it through the purge, and several of them live on to be important figures in the Rebellion, in forming the new Jedi Order, or just as crazy hermits living in the desert.

As for Luke making a Cameo, hes still living with his Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, as this game takes place before A New Hope. So unless Starkiller makes an effort to go to Tatooine and search the entire planet specifically for a single house in a desert, its not likely. A Yoda cameo would be expected, from the lines in the teaser all those months ago. And if he meets Quinlan Vos, then its not to fight or kill him, as he lived through Order 66 and the purge.
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #14
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Master Tolme!!
\
We know his wife survived into the Legacy era, but what of Tolme?

PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2010, 06:04 AM   #15
Jedi Warrior
Rookie

Obi One Kenobi on Tatooine or Yoda on Dagobah would be cool !

Jedi Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #16
truJedi
Rookie

Yoda on Dagobah would be awwsssoommeee But i still want Kento who is his father
if im not mistaken , to make an apperance

... I am Jacks Smirking Revenge
truJedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2010, 09:41 AM   #17
Telagog
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by truJedi View Post
Yoda on Dagobah would be awwsssoommeee But i still want Kento who is his father
if im not mistaken , to make an apperance
he's dead. O.o how could he make an appearance?
plus i swear on the demo for ign it said something about dagobah, so i'm pretty certain he's going there. Plus i wud love to see obi-wan on tatooine but he should really be hunting sith by this point, not jedi.
Telagog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2010, 07:44 PM   #18
Jedi Warrior
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telagog View Post
he's dead. O.o how could he make an appearance?

Like he did in the Force Unleashed as a Force Ghost !

Jedi Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Force Unleashed 2 > What jedi would you like to most see if possible?