lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anyone out there?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
no1
Rookie

Lightbulb Anyone out there?

Ok, now that I've finished responding to these ancient threads - I'm going to make my own discussion.

So who's still out there playing SWGB right now?
Last few years since 2006 have been really bad for online gaming, even with the recent ups and downs of services like IGZones and GameRanger.

But increasingly it seems the majority of players just don't play the fun scenarios like senates/citybuilds/rpgs (mostly because it seems to be new players that are going online now)... been like a year and a half since I played the epic maps of Minas Tirith and Castle Operations.

My main question is: Anyone got any plans to host any of these fun maps sometime?
no1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
lob502
Lurker

Im out here, Ive been playing SWGB since the beginning, and havent played an online game since 2006. Id be up for anything

email me: lob502@gmail.com

Last edited by lob502; 11-24-2009 at 09:49 PM.
lob502 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
no1
Rookie

Email will work in cases where we can arrange a 1v1 but I'd rather play a larger game. I'd also not want to arrange a game and say id be there in case im busy when the time comes to it.

Best thing to do would probably to hang around in the GameRanger lobby, waiting for others to host a game.
no1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Multiplayer & Online Forum > Anyone out there?

Tags
deserted, gameranger, igzones, multiplayer, online, swgb, voobly