If it's TSL, then it can run natively at 1280x768, but you'll have to set it in the .ini file under both "Display Options" and "Graphics Options". KotOR1 can't do this, but there is a widescreen mod available for it.
Does it not let you choose compatibility mode for the setup.exe on the installation disk, for the patch's .exe, or for the new swkotor.exe supplied by SecuROM?
Oh, and go ahead and post your new computer's specs using the game's configuration utility:
Originally Posted by stingerhs
Post your system specs
Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:
- Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2.
- Click on "Configure".
- Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
- Click "Yes" to continue.
- Click "Details" to view your system specs.
- Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
- Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.