Thread: Nar Shaddaa Revealed
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Nar Shaddaa Revealed

Link

And for those of you complaining about BioWare ignoring TSL, the Overview on the Holonet page makes direct reference to the Exchange hunting Jedi during TSL.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
People who said that weren't really thinking very hard. I mean, there is the whole "true Sith Empire" thing.

And let's not get into the discussion as to whether or not it originated with the first game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I just got a little moist

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2010, 08:37 AM   #4
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Nar Shaddaa > Nal Hutta. I wanted this in, more than Taris and Tatooine from the KotOR games. You can just feel the decadence from looking at the screenshots. Remarkable, though, that with Coruscant, Taris and now Nar Shaddaa, we have three very similar looking worlds. Where once we could only hope of playing in the skyscraper world of Coruscant, we now get three of these worlds. Very nice.

Still hoping for Telos.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2010, 05:20 AM   #5
RogueJedi86

Current Game: Star Wars: The Old Republic
10 year veteran! 
Taris seems to me to be more the "ruins world" than "skyscraper world", since the skyscrapers are all ruined and we're exploring on the ground. Coruscant is Republic-aligned, and Nar Shaddaa is Neutral, which means more city-planet love for Republic.

"Sir,we are beginning our search for these rumored 'underwater villages'.They will not stay hidden for long". -Battle Droid Commander OOM-9!
RogueJedi86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #6
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueJedi86 View Post
Taris seems to me to be more the "ruins world" than "skyscraper world", since the skyscrapers are all ruined and we're exploring on the ground.
Yeah, true. I still had the Taris before the destruction in mind, silly me.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
dswtor
Rookie

how many more planets are going to be in this game...aslong as they add naboo im cool.

dswtor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2010, 05:34 AM   #8
RogueJedi86

Current Game: Star Wars: The Old Republic
10 year veteran! 
Corellia seems to be coming, since we saw that sheet music mentioning Corellia.

"Sir,we are beginning our search for these rumored 'underwater villages'.They will not stay hidden for long". -Battle Droid Commander OOM-9!
RogueJedi86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #9
JediAthos

Current Game: Defiance
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I would imagine there will be plenty more planets as they really have and endless amount to play with as long as they're not all cookie cutter environments. The addition of Nar Shaddaa is nice and has a lot of possibilities for missions..maybe a black market...etc...

"You'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

JediAthos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #10
Ztalker
Saving the world casually

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
I just got a little moist
I thought I was the only 1...those screens...perfect setting. Clearly Kotor-ish style with the big concrete combined with electric commercials...awesome.

I'm installing WoW right now (I'm weak...I know) but I think I'll jump to Kotor after seeing the way they handled this planet. I got a little frightened after Hoth...

Ztalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > Nar Shaddaa Revealed