lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Small Lightsaber Issue KotOR 1
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Christos K
Forumite

Small Lightsaber Issue KotOR 1

It seems all the doublebladed Heart of the Guardian lightsabers won't display correctly. The blade is white and basically an X. I think this could be fixed easily if I could get the files for this blade that are either the mdl or mdx files. Could be the texture files though.
I can take a screen shot if required.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
Christos K
Forumite

31 views but no replies? Here is a screen shot,

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Mods? Specifically those dealing with lightsabers?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2010, 12:17 AM   #4
Christos K
Forumite

WOTOR
Viridian Crystal Mod (Not sure if the maker ever released it publicly, it was a request I made a while back)
Most of Oldflash's lightsaber hilt mods
And just recently in a attempt to fix the problem I installed DarthJacen's Movie-Style Retextures for Kotor/ TSL (7)
The reason the icon for the HotG crystal is wrong is because of the Viridian Crystal mod but this issue only came up a while ago and after I completed the game for the first time with all these mods installed.
ALSO I edited the HotG One Bladed LightSaber but I doubt that affected the double bladed one.

Old 08-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #5
Q
The one who knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos K View Post
ALSO I edited the HotG One Bladed LightSaber but I doubt that affected the double bladed one.
Maybe not, but I'd be willing to bet that it has something to do with this.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Old 08-02-2010, 03:04 AM   #6
Christos K
Forumite

I am doubting it. All I did was edit the UTI so the Saber was more powerful.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:32 AM   #7
Q
The one who knocks

Have you removed that .uti from the override just to make sure?

-Toker
Old 08-03-2010, 02:43 AM   #8
Christos K
Forumite

Nope. It is still there. I will see if there is a UTI of the doublebladed HOTG and hopefully the problem is there.

Edit: Just check and there is no g1_w_dblsbr01.uti file in my KotOR override.

Last edited by Christos K; 08-03-2010 at 02:49 AM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Small Lightsaber Issue KotOR 1