lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Newbie looking for a certain mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
Rotarrin
Lurker

Newbie looking for a certain mod

Hey everyone! I finally got around to reinstalling the game today (after having reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Windows XP), and had forgotten just how much fun it was. While I'm normally not a fan of RTS titles, this one's definitely an exception!

But I digress. I used to play EaW with a mod that rebalanced the game's units somewhat, as well as adding the Super Star Destroyer to the Empire's order of battle. My problem is, I can't remember what the mod was called, and I'd really like to be able to download & install it again, as it vastly improved the (already enjoyable) vanilla game. If anyone has any idea as to which mod it was -- and/or if they know of a different mod that makes similar changes -- I'd be greatly appreciative!
Rotarrin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2010, 07:14 AM   #2
Darth Ken0bi
Rookie

Current Game: You.
It sounds similar, the best I can do is provide this link

http://empireatwar.filefront.com/fil..._War/Mods;5502

There are a lot of mods here, so the one you are looking for should be there... only problem is the site has heaps of mods so It might take a minute to find it, hope this helps.

Thanks to Darth Betrayal for the signature
SWG Ingame Nicks:
'Sokar'|Bria|LvL 90

Xbox Live Nick: Ag3nt D4rk
Darth Ken0bi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > Newbie looking for a certain mod