lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Juno
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
Slaterx
Rookie

Juno

I know alot of people liked what happened with Juno, But i got to say im glad shes back
What are ur opinions do u think Juno should be in this game? Do u want here to get together with starkiller? Do u want her to die? Post ur thoughts
Slaterx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
DarthGOGO
Rookie

Lets be honest, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending so my preference would be for them to get together and all that.
DarthGOGO is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
Darth Eclipse

Current Game: Crysis 2,Dead Space2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthGOGO View Post
Lets be honest, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending so my preference would be for them to get together and all that.
Same here.

Darth Eclipse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2010, 11:19 PM   #4
gta967
Rookie

Current Game: SW:KOTOR
I would have to say the same, and add that it would be redundant to have the love interest then just have one of them die before a real relationship could begin.
gta967 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 05:30 AM   #5
GalenMarek
Rookie

it would be cool, if she die, and Galen resurrect her
GalenMarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

Quote:
Yeah, perhaps a Juno clone..

Visit the new JediKnight.net!
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #7
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthGOGO View Post
Even if it's a Starkiller clone?

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
Slaterx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post
Even if it's a Starkiller clone?
I dont think hes a clone simply because of Juno. Like alot of TFS fans im a sucker for this love story. I felt sad when he died. As for others in starwars universe im not as easily moved, but this one is my favorite. They wont bring him back to Juno to only say yeah hes a clone, that would be the equvilant of killing him again. I think he is the real Starkiller. As for him brining her back from the dead now that would be awesome and quiet a good ending.
Old 07-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #9
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
With any luck, she'll be dead by the game's end.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 10:14 PM   #10
AlexDM
Rookie

With one of the flashbacks it does look like she died....and like Darth Vadar said, as long as she is alive he will be able to control him. This will be a true test for Galen, to resist the lure to the dark-side by losing someone he loves.
AlexDM is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2010, 10:19 PM   #11
Slaterx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDM View Post
With one of the flashbacks it does look like she died....and like Darth Vadar said, as long as she is alive he will be able to control him. This will be a true test for Galen, to resist the lure to the dark-side by losing someone he loves.
But there u place the resurection theory. Plus it never really shows her dieing just getring wonded
Old 07-19-2010, 11:50 AM   #12
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Would be fun to see one of them kill the other... adds to the tragic beauty of the darker times...

PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
Las
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
With any luck, she'll be dead by the game's end.
i second that.
Las is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #14
Slaterx
Rookie

Why
Old 07-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #15
Las
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaterx View Post
Why
because she's ugly, annoying, i hate her british accent and i just plain don't like her.
Las is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #16
Slaterx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las View Post
because she's ugly, annoying, i hate her british accent and i just plain don't like her.
ugly/ DUDE its a video game shes not goin to look like megan Fox. I havent seen her be anoyin (okay she yells at starkiller once because he lied to her. Its not like she has a bitch moment every 20 seconds.,and third what the **** do u have against british people?
Old 07-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #17
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaterx View Post
Why
"Why..."

I think it'd make for a better story. The main reason I think the romance between her and the apprentice worked the first time around was because it didn't really exist until right before he died. If not for that, it wouldn't have been worth having in the plot.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #18
Slaterx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
"Why..."

I think it'd make for a better story. The main reason I think the romance between her and the apprentice worked the first time around was because it didn't really exist until right before he died. If not for that, it wouldn't have been worth having in the plot.
Yo TKA i wasnt really takin to u but what u said actully mad sense. Las just doesnt like her because of her accent and because the viddeogame dosent make her look like megan fox. His reasons are stupid,u should never dislike someone simply because of them bein british
Old 10-15-2010, 02:31 AM   #19
starkiller1157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalenMarek View Post
This really made me laugh, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDM View Post
I thought that too, until I realized, what if there is a light and dark side ending to this game as well???

Maybe the part where Darth Vader says "give youself to the dark side" is an alternate ending, just to trick us into thinking we already know how the cannon version will end???

Maybe Starkiller-for the dark side ending-gets so enraged and consumed by the dark side, he kills her himself?

Idk, just a thought.

From what I've see in the interviews, the creators repeat about how TFU2 is like empire strikes back. I think that's a hit for a third game and most likely the main cast will be returning.

Here's something for laughs. Maybe Juno dies and in the 3rd game, Starkiller clones her!?!

*falls on floor laughing*

"I've got a bad feeling about this!"
starkiller1157 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2010, 03:48 PM   #20
The-Seraphim
Rookie

Current Game: Starcraft 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkiller1157 View Post
Here's something for laughs. Maybe Juno dies and in the 3rd game, Starkiller clones her!?!

*falls on floor laughing*
Don't give them idea's! O_O''

"If you're thinking about self-destructing, let me give you one piece of advice: it hurts like hell." ~ Heero Yuy
The-Seraphim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2010, 03:32 AM   #21
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Starkiller doesn't really look all that different. His hair looks a little more grown out in some scenes, but still basically looks the same. It's Juno that I'm wondering about when they made her for the 2nd game.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #22
MajinMikeyX
Rookie

Current Game: Halo Reach, BFBC2
Yeah Starkiller looks pretty much the same, but Juno looks like she's played by a different actor even though she isn't..

"All too easy."
MajinMikeyX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Force Unleashed 2 > Juno