lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mass Effect Comics
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-23-2010, 07:10 AM   #1
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Mass Effect Comics

Yesterday i read the comic 'Mass Effect - Redemption' and started wondering what other peoples opinion is on this comic(and any others there may be).

The comic itself can be found here Sorry please do not post links to copyrighted material being distributed illegally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Forum Rules
1. Illegal material

Do not post links to sites that contain illegal material or discuss where to obtain illegal material (ie where to get illegal MP3s, warez, cracks, etc.). Do not post magazine scans and other copyrighted material. This is prohibited.

Discussions about how to perform activities that are illegal in the US are also prohibited.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.

Last edited by mimartin; 08-23-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Mass Effect Comics