And now for the obligatory canned response.
Try using the game's configuration utility to post your system specs:
Originally Posted by stingerhs
Post your system specs
Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:
- Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2.
- Click on "Configure".
- Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
- Click "Yes" to continue.
- Click "Details" to view your system specs.
- Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
- Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.
And please specify which version of Windows you are using because the game can't ID anything newer than XP.
Plus -Are you using any mods?