lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: would like to ask a question?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
JonChaos6
Rookie

would like to ask a question?

Why hasnt a Endor/Deathstar mission been made for the ultimate sith edition and regular copy of the first force unleashed. i think it would be cool to see what the alternate version of EP6 would look like. i mean in wrath of the empire you turn luke to the dark side which was cool and fighting obi wan on tatooine was cool as well. If their is goin to be a alternate version of EP6 what will the level be called fall of the jedi or something. just wish the mission for the dark side didnt end with wrath of the empire.

Stormtroopers fear me!!!!
JonChaos6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #2
Master-Kyle-Leeson09
Rookie

My guess? TFU team decided to devote their efforts to TFU2 instead of another TFU expansion pack seeing as USE wasn't received too well (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/sw...on/review.html)

That, and it's not exactly canonical SW ground--I think the TFU dudes really want to add to the Star Wars galaxy.

Come to think of it, it'd be very interesting to see them apply their TFU-technology to a period during The Old Republic--maybe even the time of Revan and the Jedi Exile!

I am Kyle, one of the most powerful Sith Assassins in history, now a Jedi Knight with attitude.
Master-Kyle-Leeson09 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > would like to ask a question?