lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: VP's Kreia Green Fix
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-19-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
VP's Kreia Green Fix

I know what you're probably thinking: Isn't there already a mod that fixes the green tint on all of Kreia's models?

To answer your question: Yes, there is a duplicate mod. But consider this a more.... convenient upgrade if you will. Read on.

Kreia Green Fix

This mod here will fix the green tint in present in the Kreia models, that seems to annoy at least some of the Kotor II population. Unlike Captain_Hair's mod, this mod should be pretty sound in terms of animations, and it also does not have hard edges at the model seams, if you're one to notice these things.

It should be compatible with TSLRCM

Download Kreia Green Fix

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Well, the pictures look great...but it seems that download link doesn't work. Nor does the one for your Handmaidens mod. It might be a problem with the site, I can't say. Anyone else getting the same thing?

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #3
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtas Vadum View Post
Well, the pictures look great...but it seems that download link doesn't work. Nor does the one for your Handmaidens mod. It might be a problem with the site, I can't say. Anyone else getting the same thing?
Yeah, it seems imagehost.org is down for the moment. I'll try to submit them to Kotorfiles, but only God knows how that will turn out.

Old 09-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet View Post
Yeah, it seems imagehost.org is down for the moment. I'll try to submit them to Kotorfiles, but only God knows how that will turn out.
I'll personally sort that out, I owe you anyway... Did you email me those mods you want up, my apologies for letting you down, life's been very hectic!

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #5
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
I'll personally sort that out, I owe you anyway... Did you email me those mods you want up, my apologies for letting you down, life's been very hectic!
Yes. You even told me they'd be up after the screenshots for kotorfiles were working again....

...and the months went on and on.

Old 10-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #6
Captain Hair
Rookie

Ah fantastic! I'm really pleased to see you sorted out the seams of the model, I'll be using your version rather than mine from now on :P

If you don't mind me asking, how on earth did you fix them? Whenever I tried welding the vertices I'd end up with a confused UVWmap (which makes sense) and a very broken animations. And it was my own cursed fault with the animations bug in mine, I included a dud _stunt file, I don't even know how it got there because she had two hands in that model so i didn't even need to edit it!

Its good to see someone put in the effort to fix this, thanks
Captain Hair is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
Seikan

Well, if i'm not mistaken there is already a kreia green fix somewhere x)

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #8
Phildevil

Yes, but unlike this one, it is NOT compatible with the Restored Content mod that took the place of Team Gizka's project as a vision "closer of the vision Obsidian had in mind of The Sith Lords".
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #9
Master Kavar

Thanks for this mod VP, it's a most welcome addition to my folder of individual TSL game fixes. Now only if someone could do the same with the shader on the female Twi'lek head model.
Master Kavar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
Seikan

Ohh, I see, then thanks VP ^^
it goes right to my override x)

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2010, 07:48 AM   #11
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
K-Files link; http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...een_Fix;117015

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #12
Captain Hair
Rookie

Wait, my fix wasn't compatible with TSLRCM? Thats a tad confusing given it was files TSLRCM didn't replace? Maybe I missed something, been out of the kotor modding loop for a while now.

Either way, good show and glad to see it up on kotorfiles. Have you thought about having a look at give atton/carths face-seam? they both tend to get black lines down the middle of their face and I was led to belive this was an issue with unwelded vertices, would be nice to have fix for that too
Old 10-03-2010, 01:29 AM   #13
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hair View Post
Either way, good show and glad to see it up on kotorfiles. Have you thought about having a look at give atton/carths face-seam? they both tend to get black lines down the middle of their face and I was led to belive this was an issue with unwelded vertices, would be nice to have fix for that too
Can't say I've ever encountered that sort of problem but I"ll look into it.

Quote:
Wait, my fix wasn't compatible with TSLRCM? Thats a tad confusing given it was files TSLRCM didn't replace? Maybe I missed something, been out of the kotor modding loop for a while now.
Well, that's the thing: it should theoretically be compatible with TSLRCM, but for some reason, there have been some problems with animations (particularly during the Rebuilt Enclave scene).

Thanks for the upload J7

Old 10-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #14
Captain Hair
Rookie

Huh, well I didn't know that, could well be my mod then. Good job theres a replacment, it'd be a pain to run into a bug that far into the game!

Canderous also gets the line down the head think (in K1), I'm not 100% sure its unwelded vertices, but thats what i'd always been told.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #15
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Thanks for this. Kreia looks much better, now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Kavar View Post
Thanks for this mod VP, it's a most welcome addition to my folder of individual TSL game fixes. Now only if someone could do the same with the shader on the female Twi'lek head model.
Holy crap! Haven't seen you in forever. Nice.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #16
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Kavar View Post
That'd be no problem.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > VP's Kreia Green Fix