Thread: Friday Update: New Biographies and Fan Friday
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
News
starwarsmmo.net newsfeed

Lightbulb Friday Update: New Biographies and Fan Friday

This week’s update included three updates to the biographies section on the official site as well as spotlighting community work in Fan Friday. Quote from BioWare Staff New Biographies Meet more of the compelling characters you?ll interact with in Star Wars?: The Old Republic?. New additions have been added to the Biographies section of the [...]

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...
News is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Ah, so 'Bowdar' is the name of that wookiee. Looks like a sort of mix of Hanharr and Zaalbarr. Killed a jedi, impressive. Independent.

Bouris Ulgo...Sounds like a Russian noble name. A king--THE king of alderaan, with the "arrogant" stereotype tacked on to boot. Military man as well. Also an independent.

Republic:
T7-01, an astromech droid over 200 years old and hadn't had its memory wiped since around then...Tell me that doesn't screan R2-D2.

Diab Duin...forget what species he is. So he's a diplomat with heavy connections who is trusted to not talk. To guard discoveries so that the Empire doesn't get hold of the info. Quiet guy that easily is mistaken for just another bureaucrat, secretly having more character and brain power than anyone gives him credit. Oh I like this already. A reliable stealth sentry man for the Republic, not out for glory, he's convinced the galaxy is always a step away from disaster. For the empire I'm sure cracking this block of a character would be a sweet victory. Most interesting character bio yet.

We already know about the empire guys, Darth Malgus--the Malak-Vader like dude.
And "keeper"--the director of republic intelligence. Ah yes, the non force-sensitive guy who is in big with the empire...another Saul Karath or Wilhuff Tarkin.

I think I'll take a look at the ships and other updates as it has been a while since I last visited the SW mmo site.

Ok. So it's looking like there might be some interesting storylines afterall.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
@GTA: Diab Duin is a Sullustan, like Lando's copilot in Return of the Jedi.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > Friday Update: New Biographies and Fan Friday