lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: "Revan all along" mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2011, 09:09 AM   #41
FallenJedi1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael'thas Solo View Post
What do you plan on doing? o.O and I no longer have anything from this mod... my computer crashed and I've lost my copy... -shrug- well anyway...
You'll see what I plan on doing when I next update this, I haven't really ironed out the details. And that really sucks that you lost your data. But I shall continue on unhindered!
FallenJedi1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #42
FallenJedi1
Rookie

I'M BACK

Okay, I know it has been quite a long time since I have shown any sign of activity on here... But, with school going on, and losing my KOTOR disc for about a month during the summer, I had to drop this for a while. So... About the second grading period into school, I finally thought of this, and decided to start getting back into it. I may not be back on for a while, as I will probably be learning more about how to work with KOTOR Tool. I hope that at least Kael'thas () is still checking this every once in a while, as he was one of the most helpful to me. But, I almost have the Endar Spire redone to what I wanted, just maybe give me another few days and I will try to whip it back together from the fragments that I have left from my brother's comp. Thanks to everyone who is still showing some interest in this.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:25 PM   #43
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Current Game: Kotor 1
Positions still on. Id help, as im offering anyone i can find. I need work xp!
What should i do? If im helping.
UltimateHK47 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2011, 05:29 PM   #44
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Im sorry for double post but is this a TC, because re writing the story basicly is what a TC does.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:58 PM   #45
Scorge
Jedi Master

Current Game: SWTOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthJango/Weasley View Post
Im sorry for double post but is this a TC, because re writing the story basicly is what a TC does.
TC is for like new modeled areas and lots of brand new stuff that's not already in the game, I think this is an SC. And BTW, instead of double posting, just click on the edit button for first post you made. P.S. SC means Story Conversion, which is just new modules that are edited and some new skin's, and maybe a few new models.

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2011, 08:06 PM   #46
FallenJedi1
Rookie

Well, I am glad that some people are still seeing this and want to help with it. I just tested the Endar Spire, and sadly, something went wrong with the files, and the dialouge in between the player and Trask, the option to go on with the mod storyline was faulty, and I have to redo some stuff. I guess I will just have to go with a conversion that actually changes the storyline, instead of giving you an option to play the mod. Sorry about that, but I will keep trying to get it right.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:31 AM   #47
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObiWan View Post
TC is for like new modeled areas and lots of brand new stuff that's not already in the game, I think this is an SC. And BTW, instead of double posting, just click on the edit button for first post you made. P.S. SC means Story Conversion, which is just new modules that are edited and some new skin's, and maybe a few new models.
Oh, that clears it up. So would you have to re create the endar spire again, so if instaling the mod the only way not to play is by deleting. Just because im a little bored, ill make a launcher for Revan All Along. Im no pro but id get the base idea. Just check out my luke vs vader launcher. Its ok. So off to work i am.

EDIT:
It is complete, would you like me to pm you the link FallenJedi1. Its just copy and replace.

Last edited by UltimateHK47; 11-30-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #48
FallenJedi1
Rookie

That would be awesome DarthJango, thanks for doing that, and I think I have seen your other launcher. It would be awesome if you could send me a PM with the link to the launcher (for Revan All Along of course), thanks again.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #49
Narco
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR
Hey, i read the thread and this looks pretty sweet! I've only been modding for about 6 months now, but am pretty good at .uti, skinning, and character edits. I could also do some story development and diolouge writing if you need it!
Narco is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2011, 01:00 PM   #50
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Wow, did you like my darth vader launcher? im happy to help in anyway, just ask. Pm'ing you now. It has a few problems but im sure when (if) the mod is realesed, ill smmooth it up around that time
Old 12-02-2011, 01:56 PM   #51
Scorge
Jedi Master

Current Game: SWTOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthJango/Weasley View Post
Wow, did you like my darth vader launcher? im happy to help in anyway, just ask. Pm'ing you now. It has a few problems but im sure when (if) the mod is realesed, ill smmooth it up around that time
Darth Vader launcher? Isn't this mod about Revan?

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #52
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Yes, in previous posts he said he saw my other laucher. Which was to do with D vader. Anyway, Fallen, ive had a few ideas for this (if im part of the team) for taris. There reasonable, but this will involve me asking for permission, (maybe) for a skin. Im being vauge, but ill pm you the details if you want.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #53
FallenJedi1
Rookie

Yes, you are technically considered part of the team since you have actually helped with the Development. Anyway, please, do send me a PM with details of your ideas.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #54
FallenJedi1
Rookie

Well Darth, I just downloaded the launcher and loader, and those are pretty good. I admit that they could use a tiny bit of refining, but all-in-all, it's great. Definitely installing this now.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #55
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Thanks about the launcher. Glad you liekd it. ANd the launcher, as i said, is in beta, and can be tweaked of course. Pming you a few ideas now. I can help with all the tedious things that no one wants to do. i woulndn't mind voicing and dialouge as you'll need new people...

Okay
Ive got a siddequest idea, its just about defeating a dark jedi. Check this thread to see the module (its underground) all done by me!
Just an extra thing to do.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=208934
So its going to be a boss battle against mortlen, a dark jedi. FG1, as this is a SC, you've got to add extra features and area's so it gives the player a new feeling. Anyway, the hard parts done, now all i need to do is write dialoge and place npc. The jornal scripts will be left out for now. Ill pm you when its done, which will (maybe) be TONIGHT!
Some dialog wont make sense but ill share some of my ideas as we progress as im hoping to
Write Dialog
Skin a bit
Script
Vo's
Story Planner
Create Modules
Extra's
And anything else id do.We could work together and produce a quality mod!
Ill help with side quests/quests too!

UPDATE

Good news
Finished Dialouge, planning and script.

Bad news
I accidently messed around with modules and stuff so my games crapped out. Can anyone give me a taris hideout module (both .rim and _s.rim) a tar_m03_af .rim and s_.rim
Thank you,
Needs to be non modded

Last edited by UltimateHK47; 12-06-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:30 PM   #56
FallenJedi1
Rookie

Well, Merry Christmas everyone!! I know, I don't actually have anything done on this, but I'm hoping to get the Endar Spire and maybe Taris done, or partially done, over Christmas Vacation. Anyway, have a great Christmas everyone!!
Old 12-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #57
UltimateHK47
Forumite

FallenJedi1, what have you odne with the files i sent you? Anyway, im working on some skins for the mod. New blasters adn such. Maybe i shall make them new items, as i already have the .uti done...

HELP
Need to know how to get it in game, i have the .uti and skin, just ive got a feeling its got to do with a .2da...

merry xmas fg1

EDIT

Fallen should we make a WIP for this. As more publicity will meen more helpers and workers.

Last edited by UltimateHK47; 12-26-2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Stuff to say
Old 12-30-2011, 10:27 PM   #58
FallenJedi1
Rookie

OH NOEZ

LIFE IS A PAIN!!!!!!! Especially when your little cousin is breathing down your neck, watching you every hour of every day... And I hate making a 4-Year old kid watch me do nothing but edit dialogue, especially when he keeps asking me what I'm doing, and I can't tell him without making myself sound like an idiot. So yeah... Christmas Vacation was a complete and utter failure on my part... It's a good that that I have you, DarthJango, without you I might not have ANYTHING actually done yet. Thanks for your help.
Signing off for now,
FallenJedi1
Old 12-31-2011, 06:27 AM   #59
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Its np. PM something to do and ill do it.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...12#post2807812
The Turret Arcade 1.2 ^^

USED TO BE KNOWN AS DARTH JANGO/WEASLEY
Old 01-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #60
FallenJedi1
Rookie

So, lots of things have happened to me in the last three days, number one, my Grandma died (please no pity party about that), and... While I was trying to get rid of some of my mods so I could test DarthJango's module and dialogue and stuff, and now I can't re-install it... So yeah, not the best few days I've had. I hope to get KotOR re-installed successfully soon. Thanks for all your help guys!!
Signing off for now,
FallenJedi1
Edit: KotOR is installing correctly again, so yeah... disregard that part of my post...

Last edited by FallenJedi1; 01-08-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #61
UltimateHK47
Forumite

hmm, the dialouge was done very quick so meh, you could rewrite it. Also I havn't done stuff for the project in a while so lets see, I will make some new weaps and armour, and maybe a ship that dosn't tie into the story, bit like the yavin station. Also Fallen, I will reskin the ship. if I can. Ive made a jedi robe without an icon but Im afraid its a little over powering. Please don't expect me to do it quick, as I have a busy schedule in RL. If anything, would you mind adjusting the robe when i send it. Or just leave it how it is.
And one more thing Fallen may you add the icon.
Thats it for now

DJW

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...12#post2807812
The Turret Arcade 1.2 ^^

USED TO BE KNOWN AS DARTH JANGO/WEASLEY
Old 01-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #62
FallenJedi1
Rookie

Up for Closing
Making an entirely new thread for this, on Holowan, and with more stuff like progress and peoplez who are helping right now.
Also, link to new thread is here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209277

Last edited by FallenJedi1; 01-11-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > "Revan all along" mod