lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Trayus Rank Reform 1.2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-03-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Trayus Rank Reform 1.2

It's been awhile, but alas here is an update to the mod that at least some of you have been waiting for.

Varsity Puppet's Trayus Rank Reform 1.2

Click to Download - Mediafire

Click to Download - DeadlyStream

This mod will replace the lame Sith enemies that are in the vanilla game with more menacing and badass individuals. Sith Marauders no longer look like random commoners, there is more diversity in terms of saber-wielding, and the faces of the enemies are randomized so that you won't see the same bald Sith apprentice attacking you EVERY TIME.

This was originally made as a TSLRCM compatible alternative to the ever popular Trayus Academy Clothing Fix.

Notable updates since last version:
- Sith Marauders now have their own special armor
- All sabers are red
- There are female Sith assassins, (they will spawn throughout the entire game, not just Trayus)
- Enemies will not have the same face as the Exile.

Screenshots:

Do excuse the lack of pixel shading. My graphics card sucks

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

Show spoiler

There is more I could have done with this mod, but these changes would have made no difference in the vanilla game. The final version will be included with Malachor VI (a separate version will exist too) so think of this as a taste of what's coming.

NOTE: The Sith Marauder Armor skin will have that strange matte look to it. I will update the skin, I just realized that I hadn't fixed the alpha channel until after I uploaded the file.

Last edited by VarsityPuppet; 03-28-2011 at 10:28 PM.
VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
L0rdReV@n88

looks awesome i had just downloaded the trayus academy fix but i think ill wait for this one. 2 questions are those wearable by the exile and is there anyway you could upload it to somewhere that i dont need to login to get to it?

"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
-Thrawn
"When I roll up in Kashyyyk, I roll three Jedi's deep"
-mc chris
L0rdReV@n88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #3
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rdReV@n88 View Post
looks awesome i had just downloaded the trayus academy fix but i think ill wait for this one. 2 questions are those wearable by the exile and is there anyway you could upload it to somewhere that i dont need to login to get to it?
Hmm, didn't realize you had to login to get the file. I'll upload it to mediafire for now, but it'll probably be up at Kotorfiles soon.

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
L0rdReV@n88

sweet thanks love mediafire

"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
-Thrawn
"When I roll up in Kashyyyk, I roll three Jedi's deep"
-mc chris
L0rdReV@n88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Trayus Rank Reform 1.2