lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sith Resurrection
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-09-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
Canaan Sadow

Current Game: Pokemon & K2
Sith Resurrection

AN (Author's Note, I might have one every chapter or just occasionally, just depends on how confusing it might seem.): This is almost 30,000 years after the destruction of the Death Star.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Jedi Council Data-log 979001, Republic Officer/Council Member Dago Naobeck:
Marka Ragnos has returned, just as he vowed he would to Jaden Korr. The Senate is in an upheaval. The Jedi Masters have been slain by countless onslaughts by the New Sith Fleet. Only two Jedi Knights remain… the rest were slaughtered by their apprentices when their backs were turned. Order 66 has been altered and reinstated. Whole worlds are to be decimated… any child found to be Force Sensitive within the Republic murdered. This is the end of the Jedi… and the resurrection of the Sith Empire, I’m afraid. Ragnos and his followers have already taken the Outer Rim… Taris, Korriban, Telos… and many others. The Republic will not let this stand… but they’re going to be fighting a losing battle without the Jedi Order. Our last two Jedi Knights have been deployed to the Force knows where… they mentioned gathering supporters to create a new sect. May the Force be with them… and the Sith threat extermina- the 501st legion… reinstated and here? Damn… evacuate the temple… and burn it to the ground!
End log.

Canaan Sadow has requested a fanfic review for this thread.
Canaan Sadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Now, I'm not known for writing the best fics, but I think it's a bit too short and vague, even for a Prologue. Also, I've been using the phrase "Sith Resurrection" rather heavily on here since February of 2006.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
Canaan Sadow

Dude... it's just a datalog explaining what is happening... my chapters are anywhere from 5-6 pages on Microsoft Word -.-

And sorry... I just couldn't think of a name... and that made sense to the plot of the story...
Old 11-10-2010, 12:15 AM   #4
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. But I think you'd need to put more than that in your introduction if you want your fic to grab people's attention. And don't worry about the name, it was a coincidence anyway.

Old 11-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #5
Canaan Sadow

I'm not really good with prologues... >.> unless it's of my own design, and what I mean by that is an original fiction by me... I worked on the Prologue... and it had a hell of a lot more to it... but when I re-read it... it sucked. So I was just like "-.- I guess I'll shorten it."
Old 11-10-2010, 12:22 AM   #6
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Well, if prologue's aren't your strong suit, I'd suggest just jumping right into the first chapter.

Old 11-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #7
machievelli
Local curmudgeon

Current Game: Dungeonseige series
Hot Topic Starter Veteran Fan Fic Author Helpful! Forum Veteran 
read

'To argue with those who have renounced the use and authority of reason is as futile as to administer medicine to the dead.' Now who said that?

From the one who brought you;
What we die for...
Acceptance
KOTOR excerpts
Star Wars: The Beginning
Star Wars: Republic Dawn
Return From Exile
machievelli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > Sith Resurrection