lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Chasing Boba Fett
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-12-2010, 05:22 AM   #1
eddie2209
Lurker

Chasing Boba Fett

Hi,
On the Salvation when chasing Boba Fett I can't jump across to the platform immediately after the small cutscene that plays after passing through the molten wrecked rooms. I have tried force lifting various boxes onto my side of the platform but when i jump up onto the platform they disappear. No matter how hard I can't jump far enough across. Help pleez! (PC Version)
eddie2209 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-12-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
Sordid Dreams
Rookie

You can extend your jump considerably by double jumping (jump again while in the air), then use the dash (check your control config to see what key you have assigned to that move). If that's still not enough, use force push while dashing, that'll extend your jump even further.
Sordid Dreams is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
eddie2209
Lurker

Hi meant to say thanks. If I could just beat Vader now!
Old 11-30-2010, 12:08 AM   #4
Sordid Dreams
Rookie

You mean the fight on the cloning tank platforms or the one outside in the rain?
Sordid Dreams is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
Mandalorian Mercenary
Rookie

Huh? There wasn't any Boba Fett chase in the my TFU2..(yes, it's PC as well.) All I saw of him was the cutscene with Vader and when he escapes with Juno..

"If at first you don't succeed, hire a mercenary to do the job for you. At least they'll get it done right."
Mandalorian Mercenary is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2010, 07:45 AM   #6
eddie2209
Lurker

Hi,
I've thrown back all the cloning tanks and we're now just facing one another,me on lower platform. Can't see any way to jump up to his platform.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Haha! At first glance I thought the title of this thread was "Chinese Boba Fett." That would've been pretty interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2010, 05:09 PM   #8
SmootheOperator
Rookie

Current Game: Replaying Gears Of War trilogy
There is always a way to get Vader, whether he knocks down another platform, leaving you a ramp, or you have to double jump to et up to his platform, or you have to jump and dash across to his platform. There is always a way. I kept getting caught when he ripped the platform out from under me.

But the chase for Boba Fett, i have the 360 version, and i can't do anything to get him, the only times he shows up is in cut scenes, and Slave 1 is shown escaping during play, and it is flying away.
SmootheOperator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #9
Isaac Clarke

I think he means the story on the Salvation, not an actual battle with Boba Fett.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Force Unleashed 2 > Chasing Boba Fett