lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Custom Saber Model Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-12-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
ArmyAJ
Rookie

Exclamation Custom Saber Model Help

I created my own saber hilt model, I imported it to the game. Everything works perfectly except the fact that the blade is too high and is above the hilt by alittle bit. I tried adjust the model by raising the hilt and lowering the blade planes and it changed nothing. So I need to know how to fix this, like I said everything else with the saber is perfect so don't know what I did wrong that makes the blade a few cm off the tip of the hilt, looks silly

Also... One more question too, how can make the blade alittle thinner too? Mine is kind of thick, not ridiculiously thick like the blade is thicker than the hilt, but I would like to thin it out slightly. So ifyou can help me with that too I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by ArmyAJ; 11-12-2010 at 04:44 PM.
ArmyAJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2010, 02:21 AM   #2
TimBob12
I'm in space!

Current Game: Mass Effect 2!
Helpful! 
Probably a silly question but after you edited did you do all the exporting again. I have no idea how to make the blade thinner. When I made a hilt Dax Drexl did the rigging for me.

Hey
TimBob12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Read this thread for info on blade/hilt positioning.

For a narrower blade, you'll have to make a custom blade texture that is smaller in diameter.
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Custom Saber Model Help

Tags
custom, kotor 1, lightsaber, model