lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I had no idea this game was a complete overhaul.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Panther10
Lurker

I had no idea this game was a complete overhaul.

I've been playing the 6 level demo for the last couple of days, and I've had to throw my old dark forces strategy guide by prima games out the window because it does me no good here. These maps are a hell of a lot more challenging and far more detailed than the last game. Kudos to the developers for turning this into something more than just a rehash of an old title. I feel like I'm playing an actual star wars game now. Although I think just like JKA, the hostiles I encounter in this game are a little too well shielded even in easy mode. it takes like 4 shots to kill an imperial officer. You need to reduce the health on these guys by a significant margin in the final version because I'm wasting rounds. (maybe even add an auto-aim feature while youre at it.)
Panther10 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
DFgeoff
Rookie

Hopefully the remotes will be less deadly as well...
DFgeoff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
That's what makes a remake good, in my opinion. Every good remake I've played has been a complete reimagining, and I'm so glad the Dark Forces Mod team have realized this as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > I had no idea this game was a complete overhaul.