Thread: SWTOR should be the Most Anticipated MMO in 2010!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-22-2010, 05:00 AM   #1
deadplayer
Lurker

Post SWTOR should be the Most Anticipated MMO in 2010!

Hello guys
I am a fan of star wars game and as for this game, I have beening paying attention to it for some time. Although it has been developed for quite a long time and as most of you know that the developers have invested millions to the game already, I still love those space combat and I dont care it would be FTP or PTP when it comes out. By now, I would list star wars: the old republic as my most anticipated mmo 2010!

what do you guys think about? Hope Bioware would release the game soon. Just cant wait to play:¬:

Oh, btw, if you guys also like swtor, just vote for it at this page: http://contest.mmosite.com/gameprize...e-Old-Republic

Hope swtor can win!!
deadplayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > SWTOR should be the Most Anticipated MMO in 2010!