In before Q says the obligatory
Did you install the game according to the second post in this thread
If not, uninstall and start over, following Evil Q's instructions in the second post, TO THE LETTER.
It will also help us if the previous step does not fix your issue, if you can post your system specs, according to the instructions of stingerhs
Post your system specs
Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:
* Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2.
* Click on "Configure".
* Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
* Click "Yes" to continue.
* Click "Details" to view your system specs.
* Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
* Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.
Good luck, we will be here.