lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Running Academy with Cheats on Steam
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
Retrodude
Lurker

Running Academy with Cheats on Steam

Hello, just so everybody knows I'm a new member, and I pretty much registered just so I could get some help with my game, but you might see me elsewhere hopefully.
Anyways, I've got Jedi Academy on Steam, and I've been wanting to run the game with some cheats such as enhanced dismemberment in it, and the only way I know of to get these cheats to work right from the start of the game is by using the regular procedure in the "target" area of the program's properties. Problem is, Steam games don't have the same kind of system in place as something like a disc copy of a game, and when I look into the properties of the program, there is no target box for the game. Does anybody have any idea how I'd be able to run cheats in this Steam game without having to manually type them in every time I launch it?
Retrodude is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Technical Help > Running Academy with Cheats on Steam