The patch was released on dec 22,even though it states it was dec 20,it really didnt fix anything for me. You can try it and see,it may fix your particular problem,but if you modified the game to get the console exclusives,the patch will render your game unplayble,lucasarts didnt want the pc users to have that extra content so the patch disables the game.
The TFU2 PC 1.1 Update addresses the following issues:
1. Pre-rendered cutscenes and game "attract" mode stop functioning after about 50 minutes of game play.
2. Some textures & characters appear dark and without texture after about 50 minutes of game play with some ATI Radeon™ video card configurations.
3. Reflections may not work properly with NVIDIA GeForce 9800 series cards.
4. Some Stormtroopers and other enemies can become stuck in the air when hit with "Force Push" causing a progression stop to the next level/area until all enemies were found and destroyed.
5. During level "Salvation - Battle for the Salvation" a power core may not be able to be retrieved if the apprentice is defeated while in the same room as the power core or if the game is exited and re-loaded while in the power core room.
The update for your specific language can be downloaded, here: