lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I think I f'ed up
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-15-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
UNIT 666
Lurker

Exclamation I think I f'ed up

I have Windows 7 Home Premium.

I installed SWBF and played for hour and hours, then installed som mods, but like a dummy, didn't make a back-up of .lvl files and such. The mods crashed the game when I tried to play online, so I uninstalled. Then I tried to reinstall. At Disc 2, it gave me some B.S. error that the install program was going to terminate. But at the same time, another message said insert disc 1. WTF??? So I did a system restore, but that didnt change anything. Now, the lucasarts folder is still in my program files, so I tired to play the game and it won't start up. So I went to add remove programs and clicked remove and it says wait for changes to be finished or some B.S. So I manually deleted the lucasarts folder from my drive. Upon inserting disc 1, it says BF1.EXE not found or some B.S. (no, I didn't write down all these stupid error codes).

WTF do I do? And if someone says "have you tried cleaning your CD" I'll kill your ass.
UNIT 666 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2011, 10:33 PM   #2
UNIT 666
Lurker

NEVER MIND LOL

I just got it to work. Moderators- please disregard this thread.

BTW, check out this compilation I made of some cool SWBF action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=506o_8tPhYo
UNIT 666 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Technical Help > I think I f'ed up