lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: K2: Just a little... cosmetic skin...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-24-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
Canaan Sadow

Current Game: Pokemon & K2
K2: Just a little... cosmetic skin...

Okay, well here we go...

One thing that really bothered me about TSL was how Canderous (aka Mandalore) claimed that Revan had told him where Mandalore's helmet was and he went to retrieve it and became the new mandalore, blah blah blah.

Anyway, here's the part that bugged me...

Mandalore the Ultimate was the Mandalore during the Mandalorian Wars... yet though Canderous claims that he recovered the mask of the Mandalore, his mask reflects nothing of the previous leader. It's simply a silver, plain jane mask. Yet, Mandalore the Ultimates had ridges and was gold (and in my opinion looked much more superior to Canderous' mask). So what I was thinking was that if Canderous had regained the mask of Mandalore to become the new Mandalore, his mask would at least need to look a little bit more like the previous Mandalorian leader's mask.

Anyway here's a picture for those of you who don't know what it looks like...

you may also have to edit the armor a bit so it won't look odd against the armor that Obsidian gave him...
Canaan Sadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
Seikan

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...teration;92174

That's just for the mask

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2011, 11:02 AM   #3
Canaan Sadow

Current Game: Pokemon & K2
Ah. Apparently I didn't use the right words when I was searching on Kotorfiles. xD thanks.
Canaan Sadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > K2: Just a little... cosmetic skin...