lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: vaders troops 501st legion
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
gaz345
Lurker

Current Game: swbf2
Exclamation vaders troops 501st legion

hi, my name is zac. im 14 yrs old and go to boulder creek high school where i am enrolled as a freshman. i am the leader of the vaders troop 501st legion an we are recruiting players of all ages, race, gender, and skill levels. we have as of right now a total of 4 members and as you can probably tell we are a fairly new clan we have a website however its not finished yet andas soon as thats up and running at about christmas or the new year we will be officially open as a clan. if you have any questions/comments please post here or email me at z.halt@hotmail.com
gaz345 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Clans Forum > vaders troops 501st legion