lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Juhani With Hair
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-28-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Juhani With Hair

Would it be possible to put some full-length hair on Juhani's head? I know that someone here (I think it was Shem, though I could be mistaken) once made a rather popular mod that turns Juhani into a Human, complete with dark, flowing hair. I ask that she be kept a Cathar, only with hair on head that falls around her ears, like in this fan art that I found:

If someone would be so kind as to make this mod, that'd be great. Here is a link to a Wookieepedia entry fror another Cathar woman with hair just for reference. Browse the pictures on that page to get an idea if you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
This is a cool request... and not in my skill set or open time-frame to accomplish any time soon, or necessarily all that well.

Nevertheless, I like the idea, and the fan art you posted is quite nice! Hope someone takes it on, I would definitely download it.

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Juhani With Hair