lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ultimate Mod: Kotor 1 Lego Appearances
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-29-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
Latios6222
Rookie

Current Game: Kotor 1
Post Ultimate Mod: Kotor 1 Lego Appearances

What i have in mind is that everything in the game would be Legofied and everyone. That way you pretty much have a new game to play. I mean it would be a lot of fun. From what i have learned, everyone who has played the lego star wars series loves it and those who played kotor series loved it so why not combine them to have LEGO Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Edition. Just change the appearance of the entire game.

Here are some character examples
Revan

Ok i looked on google images and it looks like someone made some cool lego figs of kotor characters.

Mission

Here is the Site
http://www.saber-scorpion.com/lego/s...characters.php
Latios6222 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
master-of-evil
Lurker

Current Game: Kotor
Actually, I'm already in the process of making this sort of mod. Although I've been really busy at the moment and I'm working on a few other mods as well means that it will likely be a while before I am able to release it but as soon as it's in any playable condition I'd be happy for you to have a look, if you want.
master-of-evil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Ultimate Mod: Kotor 1 Lego Appearances