lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Xucla Consorci
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-23-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
The Xucla Consorci

As of a fortnight ago, I directed my host to begin the creation of the Xucla Consorsi, an organization inspired by the Zaan Consortium, as a literary concept. It uses the same methods and has the same goals, but is based in Catalonia. When he has finished writing the source book, I shall make my host, Pau, post it on this forum for all of you to see. I hope you will recieve the material well.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2011, 04:52 AM   #2
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
I am now ready to present you with the source material my host has created thus far. It is still work in progress, but it gives an overview of the Xucla Consorsiīs background and organization. Itīs unfortunate this forum doesnīt appear to have an attach files function, or is this because I need to post more? I wish to know why I canīt attach my source material.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Only admins have attachment functions or something. Anyway, you should try your hand at the Coruscant Entertainment Centre.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #4
Liverandbacon
I'm only worth a piano?

Forum Veteran LF Jester Folder extraordinaire 
also, I'm pretty sure links to various free file upload sites are allowed. (though that may only be in the modding forums, so I'd take a look at the rules just in case)

--Too Dumb to Quit--
Liverandbacon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #5
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
I look forward to what you have to write.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #6
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
In my haste I converted the information into a PDF file. It will take some time for me to copy and paste it into a normal one, before I transfer it to this forum. I will do this and then post it using the link provided.

Old 04-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #7
.:Lord Revan:.

Current Game: MW3
^Can't wait.
.:Lord Revan:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #8
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerevick View Post
In my haste I converted the information into a PDF file. It will take some time for me to copy and paste it into a normal one, before I transfer it to this forum. I will do this and then post it using the link provided.

Excellent! We here in the BLACK VOID would also like to see this copy. If you do make a copy of the copy, we would like for you to send that copy of a copy, to the Black Void so that we may have copy of copy from the copy.

Copy?

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #9
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

View page
YouTube Video

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > The Xucla Consorci