lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Does galaxies get fun after a while?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
mfinnie
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Does galaxies get fun after a while?

i actually got galaxies a few months ago for the first time but since it was a gift it DISSAPEARED from my steam games library. i thought it was fun at first but got boring. i might play it again once i re-buy it.

once i tried finding Obi-Wans hut but it took me forever and the "Co-ordinates" were wrong :P
mfinnie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2011, 06:27 AM   #2
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfinnie View Post
Does galaxies get fun after a while?
Yes.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2011, 06:33 AM   #3
Zwier Zak

Yep. Lot's of different things to do.
Zwier Zak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #4
Jamps

I enjoyed playing through Legacy when I had the game. The expansion packs were pretty fun too, but I feel that the game is more enjoyable if you play with friends.

I don't know what the community is like now, I haven't played in about 2 years, but I would highly recommend convincing a few of your friends to pick it up too.
Jamps is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2011, 04:53 AM   #5
Quigster
Lurker

Come join me on Shadowfire. I have a thriving city and guild. The guild, Sons of Liberty, was formed by my main, Rafon Sunwaver, back in August of 2004. We have over 150 members of which over half play regularly and the city has over 60 citizens. We have every profession represented in our guild officers who are always willing to help new players. We also have a website, www.sonsofliberty.republichost.com. Come check us out. We would love to have you join us.
Quigster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #6
Zwier Zak

Good to see. The new free transfer service could boost your population even more. <ok>
Zwier Zak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > SWGalaxies.net > Star Wars Galaxies discussion > Game discussion > Does galaxies get fun after a while?