lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Koriban Cave/Tomb
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-25-2011, 03:08 AM   #1
Christos K
Forumite

Koriban Cave/Tomb

I was just curious as to what .utc file is used for the vision the Exile has of Revan when on Korriban. You know the one where you fight the vision of Revan as a test. I just want to edit the file so that Revan uses lightsabers of my choice. I know there is a n_darthrevan.utc and a n_darthrevan002.utc Is it one of those two?

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2011, 08:02 AM   #2
Canaan Sadow

Current Game: Pokemon & K2
Actually, it's revan_fake.utc. It's under the module 711KOR_s. Always, always check the specific modules under Ktool if you're looking for a specific person (unless it's one of the party members).
Canaan Sadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
SITH LORD 872

Current Game: KOTOR 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kael'thas Solo View Post
Actually, it's revan_fake.utc. It's under the module 711KOR_s. Always, always check the specific modules under Ktool if you're looking for a specific person (unless it's one of the party members).

I thought the UTC files were the main one's you had to use?

SITH LORD 872 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
Canaan Sadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SITH LORD 872 View Post
I thought the UTC files were the main one's you had to use?
What do you mean?

:edit:
To prevent the topic from going way off topic, PM me...
Old 04-25-2011, 02:15 PM   #5
Christos K
Forumite

Thanks. So do I edit the Module file (if there is one) or just drop the new fake_revan.utc into the override?

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #6
Canaan Sadow

Just drop the new revan_fake.utc into the override, however if you've already visited Korriban once it won't take effect, so you might have to load a previous game save or start a new game entirely....

Last edited by Canaan Sadow; 04-25-2011 at 10:15 PM. Reason: fixing the .utc file name haha
Old 04-25-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
Christos K
Forumite

Yah. I am doing this for my next playthrough. I already made a few mistakes on my last playthrough. I forgot that I needed to download the HK-51 upgrades and then make the HK-51s ally them self with HK-47 but since I forgot that, at the end G0-T0 took control of HK and that made me unhappy cause I ****ING HATE G0-T0. Anyways thanks for the help everyone.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Koriban Cave/Tomb