lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lightsaber forms.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-05-2014, 06:43 AM   #1
bunjeeman
Rookie

Lightsaber forms.

I've gotten an idea as to how to incorporate lightsaber forms into KotOR, but it needs some refinement.

My thought is to use the jedi party members. The lightsaber form you want is selected on Dantooine (personality quiz, like with Dorak?), then during your mission you spar with your companion to get the second level (maybe have to beat them a few times in a row? Or maybe some sidequest on Korriban? I'm open to suggestions on this one). Then, for the third level, you duel Bastilla on the Rakata temple.

Who trains what is like this;
Bastilla - Shii-Cho/Ataru
Juhani - Makashi/Shien(Djem-So as well)
Jolee - Niman/Soresu

(I've got no idea how you could learn Juyo and keep it believable. I'm open to suggestions on this as well).

What does everyone think?

It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
bunjeeman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2014, 12:41 PM   #2
DeathScepter
Rookie

Well How can you script them into the actual game itself? Will they be force abilities or feats or Hides or armbands?

I am a n00bie comes to scripting and modding in general.
DeathScepter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2014, 04:58 AM   #3
bunjeeman
Rookie

I'm no good at scripting still, but I'd prefer to do them as feats, if only to not clog up the powers section.

This isn't so much a request for the forms to be made, as it is a querry on what other people would think as a practical/preferable aquisition method of the forms. THough if someone is interested in scripting, I'm all for it.

It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
bunjeeman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Lightsaber forms.